Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
Last edited:

mag357

Superstar
Daps

Full trailer. Dude don't sound like Pac at all but some scenes he looks just like him. It's gonna be Hollywooded out I can tell, but I think it will be decent. If Notorious was a 5/10 then I'll give this a 7 based off trailer alone.

Yooo, this shyt looks sooo badd. Bad meaning bad. Not good. For one, i dnt like most of these biopic films. Cause it feels like they're trying to rewrite ppls actual history. And if u were around back then, ur just feeling like whats going on in the movie is fake as shyt. Pac and these nikkaz aint really give a fukk about no "cause" but its hard to make a good movie wit a nikka jus doing nikka shyt. Which would actually be a better movie. Just make a movie about "biggie or pac", etc, but dont use real names. We all will get it, and enjoy a real authentic feeling movie. Not this "we out here trying to change the world" shyt. Smh.
And secondly, these actors are not "street" enough. Im not judging them as ppl for that. But as actors, they cant get the swagger, voices, mannerisms and just the overall energy of being a street/hood rapper type.
Like Belly was a terribly acted movie, but it had alot of authentic energy to the characters.
A great hood movie, needs that balance. Good acting and authentic street energy. Tupac and Big should have gotten that balance when making a movie about their lives

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
I was hyped for 'Straight Outta Compton' and was let down by too much fiction. This seems like to much style and not enough substance. But I'll reserve my judgement.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
So will the film have Pac music in it? I only heard Cali Love in the trailer and some remixes of other songs.

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps
Can't wait to see. I'm taking my mother to go see it. I was listening to AEON and feeling good listening to Whatz Ya Phone # and was feeling that Morris Day sample. Anyways, I thought about the ppl who were very close to Pac are all dead & I find that very strange

@ZiggyZag @The Ruler 09 @Wild self @Ol' Otis @BigL187 @Afromaticz @Stir Fry @stomachlines @Lord Beasley @MooseMouthMthafuga @StillNotSoft @TezMilli

wouldn't you agree?

alot of the brothers ain't here no more! smh :mjcry:

Daps
Yooo, this shyt looks sooo badd. Bad meaning bad. Not good. For one, i dnt like most of these biopic films. Cause it feels like they're trying to rewrite ppls actual history. And if u were around back then, ur just feeling like whats going on in the movie is fake as shyt. Pac and these nikkaz aint really give a fukk about no "cause" but its hard to make a good movie wit a nikka jus doing nikka shyt. Which would actually be a better movie. Just make a movie about "biggie or pac", etc, but dont use real names. We all will get it, and enjoy a real authentic feeling movie. Not this "we out here trying to change the world" shyt. Smh.
And secondly, these actors are not "street" enough. Im not judging them as ppl for that. But as actors, they cant get the swagger, voices, mannerisms and just the overall energy of being a street/hood rapper type.
Like Belly was a terribly acted movie, but it had alot of authentic energy to the characters.
A great hood movie, needs that balance. Good acting and authentic street energy. Tupac and Big should have gotten that balance when making a movie about their lives
I'm going to give the film a chance, a lot of great films have terrible trailers but I do agree that a greater amount of time should pass before you do a biopic on a person's life. You should wait at least 30-35 years so the changes you make aren't so obvious to viewers. Biopics also work better with they are for lesser known people.

Last edited:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
that new edition shyt is so overhyped lol

it was fun, but that's it. the 2nd episode was great. overall, it was a fun little mini series. nikkas actin like that shyt was some great cinematic achievement, get outta here