Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Yall so goofy for still talking about this.. i hope nobody Black is still worried about this white on white political crime in this devilish nation.
Yep just ignore the fact that the US was a few people away from being a dictator completely controlled by white supremacists who'd prevent minorities from voting or or taken worse actions even more than they already do. How some of you guys think is laughable. Like the government is magically going to get better if you ignore the problems white supremacists helped create. That's a good way for mass atrocities to be committed and then brushed under the rug.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Yall so goofy for still talking about this.. i hope nobody Black is still worried about this white on white political crime in this devilish nation.
Breh who do you think stands to suffer the most if these confederate flag waving clowns get what they want? :francis:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I’ll go even further and say DONT expect the Democrats to hold anyone accountable from the last administration. They are a notoriously weak party that refuses to let their nuts hang and flex any amount of power. You’ll get a commission.. a report and no one held responsible. When they said they wanted to move on they meant that.

I wish y’all would go take a civics course before y’all go into the “Dems don’t blah blah blah” stuff

:comeon:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Congrats that post just went right over your head .. had nothing to do with impeachment genius.. The Democrats are historically weak and they have that reputation for a reason. The Republican did crimes out in the open for the last 4 years and there will be ZERO accountability or repercussions.. back to impeachment they could’ve used every tool in their tool box to uncover what crimes were committed and got to the bottom of it. The Republicans count on the Democrats to be weak and the aren’t going to be disappointed.. seems they missed the memo civility is dead and it’s not coming back.
Agree about them not using all their toolbox but let's wait and see what happens with these cases. If Trump walks you will be right and it will show Democrats don't care about justice regardless of their rhetoric. I'm pessimistic given their history (2000,GWB war crimes and the financial crisis). Well just have to wait and see.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I keep seeing this get posted, but is Civics really not taught in some school systems?

9th grade Civics was one of my favorite classes in high school
It’s barely taught depending on the state.

I loved civics too, but it was only required for one year in my county.

It’s not seen as the same as math and science.
I never realized what I was missing out on, my high school only offered a single civics/government class during our senior year and I was able to take the AP class. It was my first real exposure to anything government related and it changed my whole outlook, but friends in the regular class said it was basically a study hall.
I dunno how they taught it in PG, but in Mo County that class was called NSL (National, State, Local). One of my favorite classes ever in my public school run. I was gettin bused out to Potomac too so the quality of education in that class was fukkin elite.
It's wild to look back and realize how we all got exposed to such different levels of info. It should be required to have 2-3 years of civics/government just like with math, science, and english.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Breh who do you think stands to suffer the most if these confederate flag waving clowns get what they want? :francis:

What do they want?
You all are being irrational.
A small group of people w a few guns had zero chance of taking over the nation (Billions of acres, Trillions of dollars, millions of people).
This is a political show that will mostly be forgotten about in 5 to 10 yrs.
Black people need to build and allow this white on white crime, because we have No friends in this fight .

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Yep just ignore the fact that the US was a few people away from being a dictator completely controlled by white supremacists who'd prevent minorities from voting or or taken worse actions even more than they already do. How some of you guys think is laughable. Like the government is magically going to get better if you ignore the problems white supremacists helped create. That's a good way for mass atrocities to be committed and then brushed under the rug.

You all are delusional and crazy. Over hyping this white on white political scene and painting it as if this group was gonna take over everything and then commit mass rape and murder on Specifically black people or whatever. Its not about ignoring issues, its about solving OUR issues... like land ownership and the fact that our collective position was better from JFK to Regan to bush to Obama to Trump- yet you Cacs and sambos want black people to fear that if they dont suck off neo liberal racist that they will be hung from trees. Also
So black neighbors were attacked and black people were hung?
OR was it a bunch of rednecks attacking other white people and attacking politicians?
Was their stated goals to fight black people ? Did that even come up?
Or were they upset about the election and political climate and media and a bunch of other shyt?
Nealy every single Democrat and Republican white politician is a white supremacist (if you understand the system of white Supremacy)....
Goofyballs like you all narrow that to 1 group. You can be a liberal hipster and gentrify whole black neighborhoods. The Cacs in HR discriminate. Police. The justice system. Trump and Biden were the candidates and Trump talks racist while Biden wrote the most damaging bills For Black Americans since slavery.
This isn't our fight because regardless, the masses of our people are still suffering from economic oppression and the criminal justice system isnt better or worse due to who is in office. Actually, factual its been bad under Reagan bush clinton Obama trump etc.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
57 Senators voted guilty versus 51 the first time, that's a huge improvement. It's all on tape and in the record books. Go find something else to be scary about now.

Daps
I never realized what I was missing out on, my high school only offered a single civics/government class during our senior year and I was able to take the AP class. It was my first real exposure to anything government related and it changed my whole outlook, but friends in the regular class said it was basically a study hall.

It's wild to look back and realize how we all got exposed to such different levels of info. It should be required to have 2-3 years of civics/government just like with math, science, and english.
I took AP Gov as well but at my highschool regular/honors gov was a semester and then the next semester you took econ. I was in an honors gov class with 7 people and all of them were stupid so I lied to my guidance counselor so I could get out the class and into an extra gym by telling him I wanted to take AP gov the next year. Mf remembered my senior year and called me on my lie:russ:

"You took three basketball classes last year because you said you'd be in AP Gov this year:ufdup:"

AP Gov was a dope class though. I think I had it the year before the governor's election here in Florida and the promos my teacher cut on Rick Scott still stick out in my brain. Meanwhile that gov class I left spent an aneite month hammering home the differences between executive, legislative, and judiciary branches. The difference between the top level courses and anything below it can be staggering