Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I keep seeing this get posted, but is Civics really not taught in some school systems?

9th grade Civics was one of my favorite classes in high school
It’s barely taught depending on the state.

I loved civics too, but it was only required for one year in my county.

It’s not seen as the same as math and science.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Its shyt like this that make me root for the revolucion. Ethiopia got hit with a brutal Communisy takeover, people were killed, my family was one of many that had their private property stripped from them except for the bare essentials. But you don’t see Ethiopians on some ultra right winger type shyt when they come to this country....:childplease:
It's because most Cubans view themselves as being "the same" as non-Hispanic White Americans.

Also, living in Miami/South Florida has put many Cubans in a bubble. If they actually ventured out into the other parts of Florida and majority white areas in other states, they would learn quickly that many White Americans view them as just "another Mexican" or an "illegal immigrant". They would also hear a lot of "speak English - THIS IS AMERICA!!!" :mjpls:

But I digress :yeshrug:

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go all out and actually investigate and charge for his actions related to the election. Calling the voting officials, the electors and what was the lead up to the riot.

Hearings could of been had. I feel like the house rushed it and the senate didn’t even bother. I know Senate Dems all voters against this but they didn’t show how far and wide this went. If they knew the Senate wasn’t going to take this up until after Biden’s inauguration, then wait and take this seriously. Subpoena people in Trump’s orbit and get them on the record. Subpoena the state voting officials. Those nutso senators may not have been convicted but some non-voters and centrists may have. You could implement the Biden Covid response while doing these hearings, and then once it passes move on to vote this and have the senate trial. I’m sure someone smarter can explain why this couldn’t happen, but it would have been better.

The Republicans may not convict in the senate but you can tie this shyt to them. Instead the Dems relied on feelings and emotions which was useless.
Agreed. They should’ve laid the hammer down and called every witness.. nail the Republicans to the wall with live testimony.. no stone unturned.. as it looks now post impeachment people are saying it was a waste of time and I’m sure it won’t move the needle any meaningful way so why not go all out and expose everyone involved?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
It’s barely taught depending on the state.

I loved civics too, but it was only required for one year in my county.

It’s not seen as the same as math and science.

I dunno how they taught it in PG, but in Mo County that class was called NSL (National, State, Local). One of my favorite classes ever in my public school run. I was gettin bused out to Potomac too so the quality of education in that class was fukkin elite.

It's because most Cubans view themselves as being "the same" as non-Hispanic White Americans.

Also, living in Miami/South Florida has put many Cubans in a bubble. If they actually ventured out into the other parts of Florida and majority white areas in other states, they would learn quickly that many White Americans view them as just "another Mexican" or an "illegal immigrant". They would also hear a lot of "speak English - THIS IS AMERICA!!!" :mjpls:

But I digress :yeshrug:

Good point, lol very good point. I just found that shyt funny, we’ve both gone through similar fukkery but the only right wing ETs are the ethnonationalist trump supporters lol.

It’s terrible that they gettin Venezuelans in there too. They know what they doin :shaq2:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Agreed. They should’ve laid the hammer down and called every witness.. nail the Republicans to the wall with live testimony.. no stone unturned.. as it looks now post impeachment people are saying it was a waste of time and I’m sure it won’t move the needle any meaningful way so why not go all out and expose everyone involved?
I said it earlier, the Dems weren’t interested in going as far as they needed.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Yall so goofy for still talking about this.. i hope nobody Black is still worried about this white on white political crime in this devilish nation.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll go even further and say DONT expect the Democrats to hold anyone accountable from the last administration. They are a notoriously weak party that refuses to let their nuts hang and flex any amount of power. You’ll get a commission.. a report and no one held responsible. When they said they wanted to move on they meant that.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I’ll go even further and say DONT expect the Democrats to hold anyone accountable from the last administration. They are a notoriously weak party that refuses to let their nuts hang and flex any amount of power. You’ll get a commission.. a report and no one held responsible. When they said they wanted to move on they meant that.
Congrats, you've just learned how government works.

In all seriousness. Did you think impeachment was going to land someone in jail? :mjlol:

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Congrats, you've just learned how government works.

In all seriousness. Did you think impeachment was going to land someone in jail? :mjlol:
Congrats that post just went right over your head .. had nothing to do with impeachment genius.. The Democrats are historically weak and they have that reputation for a reason. The Republican did crimes out in the open for the last 4 years and there will be ZERO accountability or repercussions.. back to impeachment they could’ve used every tool in their tool box to uncover what crimes were committed and got to the bottom of it. The Republicans count on the Democrats to be weak and the aren’t going to be disappointed.. seems they missed the memo civility is dead and it’s not coming back.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Congrats that post just went right over your head .. had nothing to do with impeachment genius.. The Democrats are historically weak and they have that reputation for a reason. The Republican did crimes out in the open for the last 4 years and there will be ZERO accountability or repercussions.. back to impeachment they could’ve used every tool in their tool box to uncover what crimes were committed and got to the bottom of it. The Republicans count on the Democrats to be weak and the aren’t going to be disappointed.. seems they missed the memo civility is dead and it’s not coming back.

Which Democrat acquitted Trump?

Which Democrat willing to let Trump go?

You want Dems to take AK47s and start shooting Qanon members of Congress?