Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
I think McConnell has enough on Donald to help fukking end him. Question is not only whether he will if it suits his purposes, but how, because it has to be done with no prints on the blade. He could also probably make members of his caucus never have a good night's sleep again. :mjlol:

But I haven't a shred of empathy for him, he rode that tiger, and should have known he'd never be able to keep it fed and caged.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Can't wait to dip out of this shythole state

I live in Central PA, in the "T" of Pennsylvania that people say is akin to Alabama politically, and it's amazing to me how up in arms people are over Toomey. It literally is party over country for these people.

I forgot his name but what about that Big Ass Braun Stroman creh thats running for Toomeys Seat....dont leave yet:whoa:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Congrats that post just went right over your head .. had nothing to do with impeachment genius.. The Democrats are historically weak and they have that reputation for a reason. The Republican did crimes out in the open for the last 4 years and there will be ZERO accountability or repercussions.. back to impeachment they could’ve used every tool in their tool box to uncover what crimes were committed and got to the bottom of it. The Republicans count on the Democrats to be weak and the aren’t going to be disappointed.. seems they missed the memo civility is dead and it’s not coming back.
Criminality isn't a partisan issue. Neither is law enforcement.

:mjlol:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
9x0i08ntzvh61.jpg

:mjlol::mjlol: I remember seeing this shyt:mjlol: