Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
the house is a whole different ballgame but the presidency is an easier path for Dems. i feel Michigan/PA were aberrations 2016. Wisconsin usually close. AZ/GA trend for Dems more and more.. NC is in play. There are more paths to travel. Not an easy win but very doable.

the path for the GOP is to get back AZ and then PA and Wisconsin. Also doable w/ the right candidate but Trump eh..
In 2024 when COVID has taken 2x as many lives, I don't think the GOP will have an easy path anywhere

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
In 2024 when COVID has taken 2x as many lives, I don't think the GOP will have an easy path anywhere

have to sure up the blue wall and cont. to make strides in GA/AZ/NC. i can't think of a dark blue state where the GOP is making up any ground. they realize this too.

unfortunately Florida appears lost for the foreseeable future. we don't need it but that's a tough blow. Florida just too shytty. Rednecks and Cubans :scust:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
have to sure up the blue wall and cont. to make strides in GA/AZ/NC. i can't think of a dark blue state where the GOP is making up any ground. they realize this too.

unfortunately Florida appears lost for the foreseeable future. we don't need it but that's a tough blow. Florida just too shytty. Rednecks and Cubans :scust:
Ohhhhh my gawww I will vooooo

I will vooooo

For Danald Trumm...

800.jpeg

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I expect GOP to pivot hard towards the Hispanic community moving forward in the next 10 years

If Dems were smart, they’d show how GOP policies directly led to the reasons why they had to emigrate to the U.S. in the first place.

It’s interesting how Florida is basically California’s evil red twin. It would take a lot of work to change things down there. That’s more of a long term project imo.

But I agree, Dems need to shore up the gains they’ve made already and look to continue to chip away at other potential flip states. If they could somehow get Texas that would be astronomical for them. I feel like there needs to be a short and long term game here. Gain what you can on the immediate ground as well as look to add new strongholds either through continued grassroots work or advocating certain statehood battles like PR and DC.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Ohhhhh my gawww I will vooooo

I will vooooo

For Danald Trumm...

800.jpeg

Its shyt like this that make me root for the revolucion. Ethiopia got hit with a brutal Communisy takeover, people were killed, my family was one of many that had their private property stripped from them except for the bare essentials. But you don’t see Ethiopians on some ultra right winger type shyt when they come to this country....:childplease:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
If Dems were smart, they’d show how GOP policies directly led to the reasons why they had to emigrate to the U.S. in the first place
Those people don’t care since they already left.

Dems should amnesty all the undocumented and push for a pathway to citizenship for future undocumented people.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Those people don’t care since they already left.

Dems should amnesty all the undocumented and push for a pathway to citizenship for future undocumented people.

I think they would care actually. At least their children who of course will grow up to be voters. The biggest issue in this country is that we’ve given up on education. It’s just assumed that people have made up their minds and that’s that.

It should be law that children go through civics classes.

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
If I were those injured Capitol officers I would not accept any awards from the NYCPBA as they publicly endorsed Trump.. The NYCPBA is directly responsible for those Capitol officers getting hurt.. I would tell them to fukk off
It’s a piece from The Onion, but gotdamn you can’t tell if their a satirical news source anymore by the way the right acts these days

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
I think they would care actually. At least their children who of course will grow up to be voters. The biggest issue in this country is that we’ve given up on education. It’s just assumed that people have made up their minds and that’s that.

I keep seeing this get posted, but is Civics really not taught in some school systems?

9th grade Civics was one of my favorite classes in high school

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

I’m talking about the immigrants who become citizens and vote Republican.