Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I see our coalition of African immigrants are still blaming dems and clamoring for left wing authoritarian rule.
:unimpressed:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I don’t get why people say the impeachment process was a waste of time. Democrats had to do this. Yes the attempt fail but they had to put up a fight. Historically fascism always arose when there is little fight to stop it. Was there more they could have done? Yes but fighting fascism is a multi front fight. They had to do something to show what happens on Jan 6th was not tolerated.
At this point we have to come to the conclusion that the Republicans are our enemies. I see white conservatives as my enemy because they hate my black skin and don’t think my life matter. So to me I treat them as enemy combatants. They have shown their true colors. I don’t want to bipartisanship with those insurgents. fukk them.
Impeachment was never a waste of time.

The approach of the Dems was a waste of time, which has always been my issue.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
He won't have that kind of power breh
Why? I mean I'm willing to accept that but the reality is that 74 million people voted for this dude. They have normalized political violence and it's not a surprise when you see how most of the right-wing discuss things in online forums.

Just because he is out of office doesn't mean the damage he has caused is gone IMO. The damage is the drop in believing in democratic means of exercising your beliefs in comparison to violence.