Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Daps
I don’t get why people say the impeachment process was a waste of time. Democrats had to do this. Yes the attempt fail but they had to put up a fight. Historically fascism always arose when there is little fight to stop it. Was there more they could have done? Yes but fighting fascism is a multi front fight. They had to do something to show what happens on Jan 6th was not tolerated.
At this point we have to come to the conclusion that the Republicans are our enemies. I see white conservatives as my enemy because they hate my black skin and don’t think my life matter. So to me I treat them as enemy combatants. They have shown their true colors. I don’t want to bipartisanship with those insurgents. fukk them.

Dap + rep. 100% how I feel down to the letter. If you vote or support Republican, fukk your life. You pose a direct threat to my own life and the life of my family.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Dap + rep. 100% how I feel down to the letter. If you vote or support Republican, fukk your life. You pose a direct threat to my own life and the life of my family.

People need to understand the main reason why there's literally so many Republicans is because the racial makeup of these states nothing but cacs be voting them in like they are literally 80%+ of that state what chance does this country have if cacs keep voting them in?!:what:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
I don’t get why people say the impeachment process was a waste of time. Democrats had to do this. Yes the attempt fail but they had to put up a fight. Historically fascism always arose when there is little fight to stop it. Was there more they could have done? Yes but fighting fascism is a multi front fight. They had to do something to show what happens on Jan 6th was not tolerated.
At this point we have to come to the conclusion that the Republicans are our enemies. I see white conservatives as my enemy because they hate my black skin and don’t think my life matter. So to me I treat them as enemy combatants. They have shown their true colors. I don’t want to bipartisanship with those insurgents. fukk them.

We've been conditioned to accept that our government is broken. People arguing against impeachment or witnesses have already been defeated.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Plaskett on Trump's acquittal: 'We didn't need more witnesses, we needed more senators with spines'
Stacey Plaskett on Trump's acquittal: 'We didn't need more witnesses, we needed more senators with spines' - CNNPolitics

"I know that people are feeling a lot of angst and believe that maybe if we had (a witness) the senators would have done what we wanted, but, listen, we didn't need more witnesses, we needed more senators with spines," Plaskett, who represents the US Virgin Islands' at-large congressional district and served as one of nine impeachment managers, told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union."

"I think we wanted to get in what we wanted and we did. We believed that we proved the case. We proved the elements of an article of impeachment," she said. "It's clear that these (senators) were hardened -- that they did not want to let the President be convicted or disqualified."

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Chris Murphy: "I don't know that there were more than seven (Republican guilty votes), no matter what they did or how much longer the trial went."

"had we moved forward with witnesses, the trial might have been dragged on for weeks due to Senate rules allowing for debate on motions for witnesses."

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Impeach was the congress constitutional duty and to put a spotlight on the corruption for the American people to see.. it exposed all the gop senators for corrupt pieces of shyt they are So the majority of American people who don’t subscribe to fascism see who the insurgents are