Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
1) Didn't Kennedy vote guilty or am I thinking of the other senator from Louisiana?

2) I'd put money on Grassley retiring as well given he's older than Shelby

As far as the others, unfortunately other than Ron Johnson they are in states where they'll probably cruise to reelection. Arkansas, for example, didn't even field a democratic senate candidate to run against Tom Cotton in 2020.

I think Ron Johnson is done. Wisconsin peoole are fuming mad on Twitter and getting prepared to vote him out in 2022. Dems are now taking midterm elections and oddball elections serious, even post-Trump

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yeah he ain’t going to welcome that civil action that’s going to liquidate all his properties and holding plus adding in that criminal liability but hey

Not to mention state charges as well as Trump being barred from running for President ever again.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
So more attacks on DC and state Capitola like a never-ending wave of white insurgents willing to overthrow the government :snoop:
His statement is eerily similar to what Hitler said after the Nazi Party's first failed coup. If he doesn't get severely punished after all the things he's done, it's only a matter of time before history repeats itself

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see our coalition of African immigrants are still blaming dems and clamoring for left wing authoritarian rule.
:unimpressed:

Check out the casual use of xenophobia to protect the infallible Dem leadership. God forbid someone have an independent thought that differs from Dem leadership orthodoxy. :scust:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Too many scaredy ass Dems on Twitter. Trump lost reelection decisively and they're scared that Trump is gonna beat an incumbent Democrat president? Please :pachaha:

Nobody thought Trump had a chance in 2016, let's not make that mistake again :hubie:and Biden didn't win by much in the swing states

He absolutely could win again. Fortunately he's old and had COVID, so there's a good chance he won't be in condition to run a campaign by 2024.