Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody thought Trump had a chance in 2016, let's not make that mistake again :hubie:and Biden didn't win by much in the swing states

He absolutely could win again. Fortunately he's old and had COVID, so there's a good chance he won't be in condition to run a campaign by 2024.

Facts. The electoral win was too close for comfort. God forbid Joe dies or decides not to run for reelection. Kamala could lose enough white votes in the Midwest and GA to swing the election. Trump won in 2016 with 47% of the vote. In 2020, he got 46% of the vote. Sexism and Racism could be a difference maker in 2024 in a Kamala vs Trump race.

People underestimating Trump and Republicans are tripping.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
We already saw sexism at work in 2016. Add a little bit of racism in the mix and it will be far from a given for Kamala when she is crowned as one would expect for the VP (can’t wait for the hand wringing from the usual suspects on that one).

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Nobody thought Trump had a chance in 2016, let's not make that mistake again :hubie:and Biden didn't win by much in the swing states

He absolutely could win again. Fortunately he's old and had COVID, so there's a good chance he won't be in condition to run a campaign by 2024.
No he can’t. He’ll get demolished if he runs again. 1/6/21 put an end to that. He left office at 34% approval.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Donald Trump reportedly owned a copy of Adolf Hitler’s speeches and kept them in his bedside cabinet.
A 1990 Vanity Fair
article about billionaire businessman stated that Mr Trump’s then wife Ivana, said her husband owned a copy of “My New Order” – a printed collection of the Nazi leader’s speeches.

Marie Brenner, the article’s author, wrote: “Ivana Trump told her lawyer Michael Kennedy that from time to time her husband reads a book of Hitler's collected speeches, 'My New Order', which he keeps in a cabinet by his bed.
“Kennedy now guards a copy of My New Order in a closet at his office, as if it were a grenade. Hitler's speeches, from his earliest days up through the Phony War of 1939, reveal his extraordinary ability as a master propagandist. Asked by Ms Brenner about the claim and whether his cousin, John Walter, had given him the book, Mr Trump responded: “Who told you that?"
He went on to explain that it was "his friend Marty Davis from Paramount who gave me a copy of Mein Kampf, and he’s a Jew.”
Mr Davis told Vanity Fair: “I did give him a book about Hitler. But it was My New Order, Hitler’s speeches, not Mein Kampf. I thought he would find it interesting. I am his friend, but I’m not Jewish.”

Mr Trump, however, denied he would ever read speeches given by Hitler, saying: “If I had these speeches, and I am not saying that I do, I would never read them."
:mjpls:
Ms Brenner suggested the businessman, who was suffering difficulties with his business at the time, may have been looking for inspiration in Hitler's "genius for propaganda" and the way he spun military defeats as great victories.
The article also claimed that John Walter would frequently greet his cousin by saying: “Heil Hitler”.
Donald Trump 'kept book of Adolf Hitler's speeches in his bedside cabinet and may have read it for inspiration'

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
how should they have approached impeachment ?
Go all out and actually investigate and charge for his actions related to the election. Calling the voting officials, the electors and what was the lead up to the riot.

Hearings could of been had. I feel like the house rushed it and the senate didn’t even bother. I know Senate Dems all voters against this but they didn’t show how far and wide this went. If they knew the Senate wasn’t going to take this up until after Biden’s inauguration, then wait and take this seriously. Subpoena people in Trump’s orbit and get them on the record. Subpoena the state voting officials. Those nutso senators may not have been convicted but some non-voters and centrists may have. You could implement the Biden Covid response while doing these hearings, and then once it passes move on to vote this and have the senate trial. I’m sure someone smarter can explain why this couldn’t happen, but it would have been better.

The Republicans may not convict in the senate but you can tie this shyt to them. Instead the Dems relied on feelings and emotions which was useless.

Last edited:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
the house is a whole different ballgame but the presidency is an easier path for Dems. i feel Michigan/PA were aberrations 2016. Wisconsin usually close. AZ/GA trend for Dems more and more.. NC is in play. There are more paths to travel. Not an easy win but very doable.

the path for the GOP is to get back AZ and then PA and Wisconsin. Also doable w/ the right candidate but Trump eh..

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Impeach was the congress constitutional duty and to put a spotlight on the corruption for the American people to see.. it exposed all the gop senators for corrupt pieces of shyt they are So the majority of American people who don’t subscribe to fascism see who the insurgents are
American people have normalised forms of corruption that so many question the need for an impeachment trial.