Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I know that but look who acquitted him...:beli: as long as their republiy in Congress we will never progress as a country and when trump runs again if he's still alive expect shyt to be worse this time around ..:manny:

You can play God and end Trump's reign :sas1:

But only people who want solutions take measures to their own hands. Just complaining and being a negative Debbie Downer isnt gonna make things better.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
The problems were Clinton connections to crooks. Whitewater was a witch Hunt, impeachment wasnt. Oddly, if Trump would've been a Dem and all this happened under a GOP majority he'd have been convicted last year
The Clinton impeachment was a witch hunt and that's final. Nothing you say will change that fact and I'm not discussing this further. Shut up.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
And destroy their own playground in the process. Stop spreading misinformation about how Dems did nothing in this case, cause misinformation leads to insurrections and mass murders.

It's funny how this @ORDER_66 bozo jumps into threads acting like dudes don't know his pro-Trump MAGA posting history :russ:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
People who voted not guilty who are up for election in '22: Blunt, Roy (R-MO)

Boozman, John (R-AR)

Crapo, Mike (R-ID)

Grassley, Chuck (R-IA)

Hoeven, John (R-ND)

Johnson, Ron (R-WI)

Kennedy, John (R-LA)

Lankford, James (R-OK)

Lee, Mike (R-UT)

Moran, Jerry (R-KS)

Paul, Rand (R-KY)

Rubio, Marco (R-FL)

Scott, Tim (R-SC)

Shelby, Richard C. (R-AL) – has announced will not run again - remember him.

Thune, John (R-SD)

Young, Todd (R-IN)

1) Didn't Kennedy vote guilty or am I thinking of the other senator from Louisiana?

2) I'd put money on Grassley retiring as well given he's older than Shelby

As far as the others, unfortunately other than Ron Johnson they are in states where they'll probably cruise to reelection. Arkansas, for example, didn't even field a democratic senate candidate to run against Tom Cotton in 2020.