Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Bruh, he’s dragging the fukk outta trump :wtf:

....after voting to acquit him? :dahell:

Make it make sense :mindblown:
You're seeing what we all wanted

GOP (Kinda insane) vs Trump GOP (bat shyt crazy)

Hes tryna change the tide of where things are headed, which will cause a huge fracture

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
You're seeing what we all wanted

GOP (Kinda insane) vs Trump GOP (bat shyt crazy)

Hes tryna change the tide of where things are headed, which will cause a huge fracture
Imo it's going to fail. These people have gotten a taste for blood and want more

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Breh, nikkas KNOW you. All last year you had orange dikk in your mouth. Gtfoh, bytch nikka.

You got receipts punk ass bytch?!?:heh: if not take my dikk out ya mouth... You worse than a groupie :camby:AND BY RECEIPTS I MEAN POSTS WHERE I SAID I WAS VOTING EXPLICITLY FOR TRUMP!!! NO JUELZING

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
You got receipts punk ass bytch?!?:heh: if not take my dikk out ya mouth... You worse than a groupie :camby:AND BY RECEIPTS I MEAN POSTS WHERE I SAID I WAS VOTING EXPLICITLY FOR TRUMP!!! NO JUELZING

Probably on your way to Mara Lago right now with a fresh bouquet of flowers for your sweetheart, MAGAt. Tell him the Coli says hi.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Probably on your way to Mara Lago right now with a fresh bouquet of flowers for your sweetheart, MAGAt. Tell him the Coli says hi.

Go take bidens dikk in ya ass fakkit that's what you good at... :heh: :camby: keep my name out ya mouth with no proof. 2021 you still on the same agent bullshyt

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I don’t get why people say the impeachment process was a waste of time. Democrats had to do this. Yes the attempt fail but they had to put up a fight. Historically fascism always arose when there is little fight to stop it. Was there more they could have done? Yes but fighting fascism is a multi front fight. They had to do something to show what happens on Jan 6th was not tolerated.
At this point we have to come to the conclusion that the Republicans are our enemies. I see white conservatives as my enemy because they hate my black skin and don’t think my life matter. So to me I treat them as enemy combatants. They have shown their true colors. I don’t want to bipartisanship with those insurgents. fukk them.