Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
The rural counties just take over.

Their really isnt enough civilization in that state. If all the power was concentrated in lousiville and lexington he wouldve been gone

Dead ass, I wish gentrification could get weaponized on them for once instead of always victimizing Black communities. How bout Biden send all these incoming migrants over to all these red areas along with left leaning voters that need relief from high rents in the Northeast and West Coast.

I highkey want to make these Q apes nightmares into a reality. :skip:

Last edited:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Wait a minute tho, if they voted it was Constitutional to try trump despite having left office then why is he using that as grounds to acquit trump? bytch McConnell is really scraping the bottom of the barrel for juelzing fuel.....:shaq2:
Mitch just showed why he is the GOAT scumbag politician

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
So March 4th brehs, we gon get a new shytshow in DC and other state capitols? :skip:

What is the significance of this date? Seen Trumpanzees talk about it and Trump's hotel raise room prices around that date.

Schumer was ready for them voting to acquit trump:mjgrin:

Schumer is the Brett Brown of leaders. fukking terrible who keeps racking up L's but is somehow the fukking leader of Senate Dems.

Bruh, he’s dragging the fukk outta trump :wtf:

....after voting to acquit him? :dahell:

Make it make sense :mindblown:

Is Mitch giving this speech just fukk with Donald?

He voted to acquit, and is now admitting that Trump did in fact incite it.

:dahell:

Only thing I can think of as far as the grandstanding is this:

So when are they going to vote for the 14th amendment? The votes are there.

No idea if that originates in the House or Senate, but that only requires a simple majority I think.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Lol, bytch McConnell you mothafukka:russ:

Cleeeeearly you coulda call the Senate back in when trump was still in office. Goddamn what a Machiavellian piece of shyt :russ:
Politics is a dirty game. You can’t be a decent human being and be the in politics. If you’re a seasoned politician, then you’re definitely the lowest of the low :demonic:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
so it doesnt matter who runs. so all that bad candidate shyt you was talkin months ago was BS. thanks for joining us in 2021

It matters in some districts, how a person governs also matters but when the lines are drawn to benefit minority rule, it doesn't matter at all.

I don't know why the hell you're so in your feelings.