Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
It matters in some districts, how a person governs also matters but when the lines are drawn to benefit minority rule, it doesn't matter at all.

I don't know why the hell you're so in your feelings.
im just confused as to why the people youve been propping up in your twitter storms for months wouldnt appeal to people in any district :jbhmm: we went from bad candidates were the reason for the Ls a few months ago to this. the backpeddling is intriguing and not surprising, but again a topic for another thread

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Mitch McConnell is proof that the idea of karma is childhood fiction
Yep, we it see all the time. Many good people die young or have to suffer the most. Meanwhile, evil people often live long/longer and suffer the least (or not at all).

:snoop:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Trump is the most popular Conservative President in history. He maintained a 90% intraparty approval rating for most of his term, so it's safe to say the majority of Republicans fully support his actions. GOP Senators are too cowardly to punish Trump because it would be political suicide for them. Also they would face death threats from their racist violent. This is American fascism

Mask Off

Jon Birch Society to this. 6 decades in the making.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
What is the significance of this date? Seen Trumpanzees talk about it and Trump's hotel raise room prices around that date.

Schumer is the Brett Brown of leaders. fukking terrible who keeps racking up L's but is somehow the fukking leader of Senate Dems.

Only thing I can think of as far as the grandstanding is this:

No idea if that originates in the House or Senate, but that only requires a simple majority I think.

March 4 is the original inauguration day...they think Trump is coming back then, or Someshyt. I'm banned from all those forums

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Dead ass, I wish gentrification could get weaponized on them for once instead of always victimizing Black communities. How bout Biden send all these incoming migrants over to all these red areas along with left leaning voters that need relief from high rents in the Northeast and West Coast.

I highkey want to make these Q apes nightmares into a reality. :skip:

I would rather have China pump fentanyl in these rural Q areas. It's pest control at this point.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Mitch McConnell is proof that the idea of karma is childhood fiction

Nah, with any luck he’ll be reincarnated as a roach or a pile of elephant shyt...:ehh:

Politics is a dirty game. You can’t be a decent human being and be the in politics. If you’re a seasoned politician, then you’re definitely the lowest of the low :demonic:

Shame, it could be more honorable than this but you’re right. You gotta have dirtbag abilities to be successful. I think people’s complaints with Dems has been that they wouldn’t match the GQP’s underhanded ways. Hopefully this is truly a shift.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
How hollow does your soul have to be to come up and speak like this (regarding Mcconnell) but then vote the complete opposite?

This is why I couldn't be in politics. At least, definitely not as a Republican. The dissonance in what he is doing is stark and he doesn't seem to be expressing anything in his voice that may hint at dealing with some cognitive conflict about this contradiction.

I could only be a Bernie Sanders type of senator. Anything less, I would resign.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Ehh as the Georgia race showed maga doesn’t go hard to vote if it’s not Trump

I think the GOP is miscalculating how many hardcore MAGA is out there and somehow think everyone who voted for Trump
Is a hardcore fan and they’d be losing 75 million votes if they impeached him
Which is far from the truth

We'll find out next elections. Hopefully they miscalculated like you said and those senators get voted out.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Nah, with any luck he’ll be reincarnated as a roach or a pile of elephant shyt...:ehh:

Shame, it could be more honorable than this but you’re right. You gotta have dirtbag abilities to be successful. I think people’s complaints with Dems has been that they wouldn’t match the GQP’s underhanded ways. Hopefully this is truly a shift.
Nah Dems been p*ssy. They got control of both house and senate yet they moving like they don’t :russ: .