Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
Lol, bytch McConnell you mothafukka:russ:

Cleeeeearly you coulda call the Senate back in when trump was still in office. Goddamn what a Machiavellian piece of shyt :russ:
Breh this shyt is getting me so fukking angry. I want to tiger uppercut this motherfukker in the worst way right now :pacspit:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Yet no witnesses testify to make the GOP squirm smh

Smfh, this is why I wanted witnesses. I wanted that vote to be hard as fukk for these jerks. It’s still gonna come with consequences but witnesses and cross examinations would’ve thrown big gas in the GQP dumpster fire.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Mitch you didn't want to bring the Senate back while he was still in office

I'm tired of Kentuckians saying they don't like Mitch but continue to vote him in
fukk Kentucky... The most useless and worthless state in the union. Even if you're a Democrat and you live there, fukk you too.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
There is a rumor that calling witnesses could've possibly hampered the criminal investigation... That said I'm tired of excuses, especially the past 4 years and think it's just the old guard of the democratic party don't have the balls to do what needs to be done to Trump and the republican party

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
stop it, i'll save the hypocrisy from you for another thread. we talkin bout the GQP facist party right now even though you'd love to change the subject

What the hell are you talking about? And what is your problem?

GOP controls most states. They draw the lines. They win the House next year without even a campaign starting. They have the advantage in winning the US Senate.

Dems only chance to do anything about this is between now and January 2023. After that, there's no shot at winning the US House until the 2030s or maybe even 2040.

This is being real and objective. The GOP is a facist party that has all the advantages of cementing minority rule.