Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Althalucian

All Star
Daps
There is a rumor that calling witnesses could've possibly hampered the criminal investigation... That said I'm tired of excuses, especially the past 4 years and think it's just the old guard of the democratic party don't have the balls to do what needs to be done to Trump and the republican party

It was a no-win situation that Republicans would gladly muck up while important legislation needs to get past. Enough Repubs were never going to convict, even if Donald Trump came out tomorrow saying he did it. These people are a$$holes.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not surprised by the acquittal. Trump still has followers who will determine a lot of these red state elections.

At least now Congress can focus on the pandemic, getting everyone vaccinated, and relief funds.

Ehh as the Georgia race showed maga doesn’t go hard to vote if it’s not Trump

I think the GOP is miscalculating how many hardcore MAGA is out there and somehow think everyone who voted for Trump
Is a hardcore fan and they’d be losing 75 million votes if they impeached him
Which is far from the truth

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
There is a rumor that calling witnesses could've possibly hampered the criminal investigation... That said I'm tired of excuses, especially the past 4 years and think it's just the old guard of the democratic party don't have the balls to do what needs to be done to Trump and the republican party

Who knows breh? Maybe both sides agreed to move forward for the sake of other business. It’s anyone’s guess. I’m definitely tired of excuses and wanted to see blood but I don’t think there was gon be much convincing either way.

There needs to be a Congressional investigation of some sort since a lot of people in there are in cahoots with this shyt.

Daps
Mitch you didn't want to bring the Senate back while he was still in office

I'm tired of Kentuckians saying they don't like Mitch but continue to vote him in

The rural counties just take over.

Their really isnt enough civilization in that state. If all the power was concentrated in lousiville and lexington he wouldve been gone

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
I cant believe it.
I get him voting to acquit. He's a garbage piece of shyt.

But to then literally say Trump is guilty is pure fukking evil
Just.... I'm so fukking pissed right now. This stupid a$$hole refuses to bring it to the floor while dipshyt is still president, says he's guilty as fukk though, votes to acquit and then says again how guilty he is, then tries to justify his vote to acquit because Trump isn't the president anymore. This motherfukker Mitch is the bottom of the barrel worst.

:mindblown::pacspit::scust::snoop:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
What the hell are you talking about? And what is your problem?

GOP controls most states. They draw the lines. They win the House next year without even a campaign starting. They have the advantage in winning the US Senate.

Dems only chance to do anything about this is between now and January 2023. After that, there's no shot at winning the US House until the 2030s or maybe even 2040.

This is being real and objective. The GOP is a facist party that has all the advantages of cementing minority rule.
so it doesnt matter who runs. so all that bad candidate shyt you was talkin months ago was BS. thanks for joining us in 2021