Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
You mean full fascist.

BEEN that. Then Trump says, " the beautiful movement to Make America Great Again has only just begun" is a threat of more to come.

Edit: I understand Dems decision to not call witnesses even though I dont agree. If Republican's signaled they will vote not to convict based on the Senate not able to impeach a former president then witnesses wouldnt have mattered for the outcome. It still makes them look weak.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Nah Dems been p*ssy. They got control of both house and senate yet they moving like they don’t :russ: .

Let’s see what they do next before the final verdict is made. If Dems ain’t out for blood after this then yeah, they eternally p*ssy. I think we might be seeing a switch tho. I hope so at least.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:yeshrug: Who cares. Move on past this now. Trump shoulda lost in 2016, got smacked in 2020, he has no chance in hell to win shyt in 4 years. If he’s not in jail he’ll be a senile old man who nobody likes.

Breh, the president tried to pull a violent overthrow of the govt. I know there’s other things to tend to but this is serious shyt. Don’t take all this ho hum democracy shyt for granted.....:ufdup: