Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
b6FbhTe.jpg

My parents in VA sent me this. They’re about 45 mins from DC. They’re worried thinking it’s MAGA preparing for the inauguration....I told them they’re probably just stocking up before Biden is in office bc they think he’ll take their guns & ammo. They did the same before Obama was elected

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i agree with this, but i think we are at one of our first peaks. i think we will hit a valley which will feel dark. i think towards the end of our lifetimes america will be peaking in a way that that is much different then currently. i think the valley will make force people to move in a direction that socially builds the country unto where it should be with equality and rights be truly recognized. i have a little bit of faith in these little nikkas coming up and there after that they will see such darknes ...school shootings, incel bombers, sprees that they will truly be able to see the actions/inactions of our parents and us that they will long for a much better place.

alot more positive outlook from me today compared to some of my posts from last week lmfao feels good..for now
Americans say that every year.

What will it take? Every year there are school shootings, every year people become more detached from reality and dangerous. I don't know that America has a valley.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
And this is who we're supposed to believe is a "patriot." White nationalism selling out internationally to other white nationalists is perfectly fine because liberals are the actual devil. Right. :gucci:

“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?” Clinton said. “The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.”

-Hilgawd at a NYC fundraiser, September 6, 2016

She was right about everything. :francis:

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
Americans say that every year.

What will it take? Every year there are school shootings, every year people become more detached from reality and dangerous. I don't know that America has a valley.

It will take a low level civil war. Basically those are the times when even sideliner cacs have to choose. The Capitol insurrection is a precursor to what we may very well see in the coming years. Life will continue to stratify in ways which benefit the places that can take collective action led by liberal and progressive politics and those that refuse, and finally the areas and people who suffer and miss out on what Federally and locally they should be benefitting from will have a certain percentage of "fukk it, I'm out" types. They will repudiate authoritarian type shyt likely for life. Then the rump of the Republicans will in turn become more extreme even less accepted and will be more widely locked out of power. This is in stutter steps what for instance is actually happening in Texas.