Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_p4shaaRCqO1w61c8go1_1280.gifv

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
They are here in full force...

Never have I seen so many out of place looking white dudes in my life..

Driving pick-ups with out of state plates...Kansas, Iowa, North Dakota...

They are definately going to pull something..

Ive been on Covid lockdown, give thanks I don’t gotta face that traffic nightmare right now.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Yesterday, I made a day trip down to Austin from Dallas...it’s a 3-hr drive down I35 hwy. I saw four Trump billboards - “God Bless President Trump” with the infamous picture of him fake praying in the Oval Office surrounded by those pastors. He plays golf on Sundays, can’t name a single Bible verse and has probably had multiple abortions....but here we are.

It’s pure insanity and an embarrassment for this country.
The thing is that most of those conservative Christians don't care. Most of them know that Trump is not religious and is not virtuous but that's irrelevant to them.

As long as he panders to them and gives them a few crumbs, they ignore everything bad about Trump. I've heard some conservative Christians say that "Trump is a President not a pastor". They don't expect Trump to be morally honest or honorable but as long as he panders to them they will support him.

Basically, they know that the Democrats don't give a sh!t about them, so in their minds supporting Donald Trump is more about opposing the "evil, Satanic, abortion loving, LGBT supporting Democrats" rather than believing that Trump is actually a Christian. It's essentially about survival in their minds.

It's stupid logic but that's how they think:manny:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
White people have to come to terms with what they created which we both know will never happen so realistically we're probably at the peak of American society. The more America tries to move into the future the more you'll see incel bombers and spree killers. They'd rather burn it all down than face actual accountability

They tryna act like they shocked us what be tripping me out.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can't trust congress, can't trust the police, can't trust the national guard. Joe and Kamala and all dems in senate and congress need to keep their heads on a swivel like never before because there will be attempts on their lives.
They need to make it virtual. I really feel something bad is going to happen otherwise.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing is that most of those conservative Christians don't care. Most of them know that Trump is not religious and is not virtuous but that's irrelevant to them.

As long as he panders to them and gives them a few crumbs, they ignore everything bad about Trump. I've heard some conservative Christians say that "Trump is a President not a pastor". They don't expect Trump to be morally honest or honorable but as long as he panders to them they will support him.

Basically, they know that the Democrats don't give a sh!t about them, so in their minds supporting Donald Trump is more about opposing the "evil, Satanic, abortion loving, LGBT supporting Democrats" rather than believing that Trump is actually a Christian. It's essentially about survival in their minds.

It's stupid logic but that's how they think:manny:

im not a religious person by any meansbut being forced to go to catholic school in high school and years of sunday school. i would swear if i believed in that, that donny was teh anti-christ not that he was some saviour. man we are in dangerous times that misinformation from a handful of source can poison half of the population. in 80 years we will ook back on this the smae way we look back at witch trials. like wtf these nikkas make no sense. at least thats how i did when i was in history class:lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I was thinking yesterday about what is it that these white men are fearful of.. we joke about economic anxiety, there might be some of that but when you really dig deep below the surface it's all about the white man supposedly "losing" their power.. which is an insane take but they are a very entitled bunch.

In Trump they saw a rich and powerful almost authoritarian figure and they gravitated towards that because they themselves are fearful little pussies hiding behind their desk. Trump's image is all the way fraudulent of course because he owes several hundreds of millions of dollars and is also a fukkin p*ssy himself, he is just even more coddled and entitled than they are...

They thought this was the "taking back" of what they believe is rightfully theirs. They don't want any other race getting ahead. They want people to look down on...

They are in many ways incels yes but even the white men who have had sex before their wives likely cheated on them or their kids don't respect them, they aren't real "men" either...

A bunch of sexless racist incels... The god stuff is another thing they want to hide behind.. I don't believe religion actually plays much of a role for most of them.

The white women are just as disgusting. It's not that they can't get sex, it's that they are no longer the "thing" to be either.. 20 years ago it was still the rail thin blonde bimbo with no ass that people were fawning over... society is beyond that. Maybe a few incel white boys still desire that look but nobody else does.

Liberals can't necessarily be 'trusted' I would never use that word but they don't care as much about the dark underlying incel wave that's taken the nation by storm. Obama in many ways was known as one of the more attractive men in the nation when they'd do those rankings, Biden and Clinton always had hoes.. AOC is now kind of like a sex symbol in her own way.... liberal men and women aren't on that incel shyt like that.