Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White people have to come to terms with what they created which we both know will never happen so realistically we're probably at the peak of American society. The more America tries to move into the future the more you'll see incel bombers and spree killers. They'd rather burn it all down than face actual accountability

i agree with this, but i think we are at one of our first peaks. i think we will hit a valley which will feel dark. i think towards the end of our lifetimes america will be peaking in a way that that is much different then currently. i think the valley will make force people to move in a direction that socially builds the country unto where it should be with equality and rights be truly recognized. i have a little bit of faith in these little nikkas coming up and there after that they will see such darknes ...school shootings, incel bombers, sprees that they will truly be able to see the actions/inactions of our parents and us that they will long for a much better place.

alot more positive outlook from me today compared to some of my posts from last week lmfao feels good..for now

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Welp....this country has been compromised. :francis:

aint it weird these same people were hard on russia and pretty much any country not named america or ties to western europe. but now they think because of trump (or becuase dems were going after trump/russia combo) they now think they are all right and we should be on their side.

how are you this fukking thick and easily swayed based on nothingness

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

A friend?

"Russia Hoax" :mjgrin:

aint it weird these same people were hard on russia and pretty much any country not named america or ties to western europe. but now they think because of trump (or becuase dems were going after trump/russia combo) they now think they are all right and we should be on their side.

I keep coming back to this...

Daps
i agree with this, but i think we are at one of our first peaks. i think we will hit a valley which will feel dark. i think towards the end of our lifetimes america will be peaking in a way that that is much different then currently. i think the valley will make force people to move in a direction that socially builds the country unto where it should be with equality and rights be truly recognized. i have a little bit of faith in these little nikkas coming up and there after that they will see such darknes ...school shootings, incel bombers, sprees that they will truly be able to see the actions/inactions of our parents and us that they will long for a much better place.

alot more positive outlook from me today compared to some of my posts from last week lmfao feels good..for now
Yeah I agree with you on multiple peaks and in general. I will say though that the amount of incels is only going to grow as time goes on. For men that can freely have sex, and I don't mean regularly if you can have sex once in a 3 year span you are a God to those losers, its hard to comprehend them at first but when you observe their perspective enough it's:merchant: And as it becomes more normal for women to be sexually expressive in society their anger is just going to compound

Last I saw from them they were on this wavelength of "If women say we aren't entitled to sex then they aren't entitled to safety." Really though a lot of this falls under the umbrella of mental health. Not saying incels wouldn't exist if this country had a bigger mental health emphasis but a lot more could be done. A lot of these people holding the country back internalize all kinds of negative shyt and would rather blame it on minorities, women, whoever instead of taking a hard look in the mirror

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

I read the CNN article on this, she wasn’t Russian intel and had a friend in Russia who was gonna sell it to their intelligence agency, not that she was a Russian agent. It seems like she was just a lunatic Trump supporter, but I’m sure more details will come.

Yeah, this seems more her thinking. She is lost.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

These next 3 days of white on white crime will have me like...

tenor.gif

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
good. i want one more shyt show this week that permanently sends corporate america fleeing from the party of trump
Agreed, not advocating for any deaths, but we need some additional fukkery to keep America pissed at Trump and by extension, the Republican Party. It may not change much in the short term, but hopefully it could cause some long term damage to their brand.