Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Althalucian

All Star
Daps
“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?” Clinton said. “The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.”

-Hilgawd at a NYC fundraiser, September 6, 2016

She was right about everything. :francis:

She had their number. Be hated but be right, brehs.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps

In other words if you see suspicious white people in your neighborhood please call the cops. Especially if they have any trump paraphernalia, blue lives matter flags, or cowboy hats. They may be potential terrorists.

Somewhere an Arab 7/11 owner is thinking about how his life was after 9/11 and smiling.:mjlit:

Most importantly: DO SOMETHING!! :damn:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It will take a low level civil war. Basically those are the times when even sideliner cacs have to choose. The Capitol insurrection is a precursor to what we may very well see in the coming years. Life will continue to stratify in ways which benefit the places that can take collective action led by liberal and progressive politics and those that refuse, and finally the areas and people who suffer and miss out on what Federally and locally they should be benefitting from will have a certain percentage of "fukk it, I'm out" types. They will repudiate authoritarian type shyt likely for life. Then the rump of the Republicans will in turn become more extreme even less accepted and will be more widely locked out of power. This is in stutter steps what for instance is actually happening in Texas.
And what's the flip side of that coin? You just listed the best case scenario.

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
And what's the flip side of that coin? You just listed the best case scenario.

I leave that to the more pessimistic. I've gamed out worse in my head and basically it's tough to see because the concentrations of wealth, power and people so favor the blue and bluer parts of the country that not even the judicial branch could stop a backlash which would utterly engulf the MAGAts, white nationalists and Qtards who are gluttons for punishment. Said this before but if the port of Long Beach gets shut down to just name ONE, billionaires will be threatening the Republicans with being flayed alive. You see this to a weak degree with them turning off or threatening to the money spigots after the Capitol insurrection.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
It doesn’t even matter if she did unless she knows some of the insurrectionist were in the group
It does matter because the capital been closed to visitors since March due to Covid but she giving tours a day before an attack? Yeah ok that bytch ass is grass and she know it