Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This should be easily proven whether she gave a tour or not. It will come to light. Boebert and Greene should both be out on their ass... they cannot be allowed to continue to serve public office.

However, both of them are gutter trash so I wouldn't expect any resignations. An investigation can take place by the ethics committee. I believe for a house member to be expelled you would need 2/3 vote so again I don't have faith in that happening, the house has been compromised.

Maybe censure is possible... we'll see..

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
This should be easily proven whether she gave a tour or not. It will come to light. Boebert and Greene should both be out on their ass... they cannot be allowed to continue to serve public office.

However, both of them are gutter trash so I wouldn't expect any resignations. An investigation can take place by the ethics committee. I believe for a house member to be expelled you would need 2/3 vote so again I don't have faith in that happening, the house has been compromised.

Bro those hoes are going to get expelled

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
b6FbhTe.jpg

My parents in VA sent me this. They’re about 45 mins from DC. They’re worried thinking it’s MAGA preparing for the inauguration....I told them they’re probably just stocking up before Biden is in office bc they think he’ll take their guns & ammo. They did the same before Obama was elected

Yeah. Gun and weapons manufacturers love a Dem President. Sales skyrocket off of right-wing media shouting "they're going to take your guns" 24/7.

Last edited:

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
I saw one demon on H street yesterday. Was standing by himself on a corner and did not fit with the area at all.

I don't think they will pull anything in the Federal areas as that is heavily guarded. But I can see them starting stuff in and around the area.

Yeah bro....

My run takes me through Georgetown and I saw one getting something from his passenger seat..

His F150 was parked all fukked up and was in the street...I blew my horn loud as fukk as his ass...
He looked up, saw me..then ran to move his truck..Had Kansas plates..Had the typical look..tactical pacts, military boots, tact. jacket..

"His type" is all over, all of a sudden..

But they turned the city into an Army base..Its like the game, The Division out here..

I saw yesterday that the Pentagon Police no longer patrol the perimeter...They are hunkered down behind a new cement barrer closer to the Pentagon and they cleared the parking lot...Im guessing to prepare for a bomb attack

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
All the bridges into DC are closing starting today..

No downtown train service...

My route, has been cut in half...I have to turnback at the beginning of the Military guard line at GW Hospital..

Smfh, I always go through 395 and the tunnel downtown to get Uptown. I can leave isolation today but I already know if I go on a weed run it’s gon be nasty traffic. Prolly gotta take the Beltway fr.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Dems would need at least 70-75 republicans to agree with them on expelling members of congress.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Like Malcolm Nance said when that Terrorist label is hung around your neck it’s pretty much over for you... Everyone who Parlor will be labeled a terrorist and the owner dumb ass will be sanctioned to the hilt to the point he can’t make any money.. He might as well move to Russia

Last edited:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
in other words--not happening

If they're a first term congressman/woman caught on camera from a district that's reliably conservative, good chance they could be thrown to the bushes quickly. For Republicans in the long run, it's better to make the change now rather than have them put their foot in their mouths for 2 years and allow Dems to groom someone to run against them.