Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
it's an actual cult
Yesterday, I made a day trip down to Austin from Dallas...it’s a 3-hr drive down I35 hwy. I saw four Trump billboards - “God Bless President Trump” with the infamous picture of him fake praying in the Oval Office surrounded by those pastors. He plays golf on Sundays, can’t name a single Bible verse and has probably had multiple abortions....but here we are.

It’s pure insanity and an embarrassment for this country.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
EcOGLMj.png
That's the male version of the Karen call right there.

:russ:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

In other words if you see suspicious white people in your neighborhood please call the cops. Especially if they have any trump paraphernalia, blue lives matter flags, or cowboy hats. They may be potential terrorists.

Somewhere an Arab 7/11 owner is thinking about how his life was after 9/11 and smiling.:mjlit:

BBQ Brushandria? :ohhh:

bout to have MAGA flipping Karen into Keisha memes :mjlol:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Yesterday, I made a day trip down to Austin from Dallas...it’s a 3-hr drive down I35 hwy. I saw four Trump billboards - “God Bless President Trump” with the infamous picture of him fake praying in the Oval Office surrounded by those pastors. He plays golf on Sundays, can’t name a single Bible verse and has probably had multiple abortions....but here we are.

It’s pure insanity and an embarrassment for this country.
Their stated logic is he is flawed but he was chosen by God. Somehow that didn’t apply to Obama though.

Daps
America has a mess on its hands and I'm not sure how to clean it up.
White people have to come to terms with what they created which we both know will never happen so realistically we're probably at the peak of American society. The more America tries to move into the future the more you'll see incel bombers and spree killers. They'd rather burn it all down than face actual accountability