Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Minorities who support Trump are always weird. I got an Indian cousin who I haven’t seen since I was like 8 but am FB friends with. Back in 2016, I de-friended her because she posted a video of a Trump. She sent me another friend request later so I thought I’d add her back. It wasn’t that long before she posted a pic of her standing next to a statue of Robert E. Lee and I defriended her ass again.

Keep in mind, this is an Indian woman who was born and raised in Suriname and didn’t move to America til she was about 17 or so. Wtf does she give a fukk about Robert E Lee for??? :mindblown:

People be weirdos I tell you.
2016 was a wake up call for me...a lot of normal sane folks I was cool with, went off the fukking deep end and I had to cut em off

I left FB the day after the election in 2016 and now I only have an IG where only my close friends know it

It's better that way IMO

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta find that lady with the pink hat who was on the bullhorn. She knew way more than she should
got to... all i know is they were able to find some dude who did a hit and run near me in 2 days in pittsbrugh..... they in dc there are cameras everywhere. surely they can track her down and ID her.

i for real am praying the bring the hammer down on these CACs. as each day goes on and i really realize what happened and that so many people can possibly get away with it the more im concerned. all of this over their insecurity not any injustice not any inequality nothing. small dikk cacs and insecure bytches all of which are absolute numbskulls

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

"He who rides a tiger will find it difficult to dismount" - - Ol Dirty Chinese Wisdom

:ufdup:

I struggle to find any compassion for them. Democrats have been standing in these coaxed hateful flames for years?. AOC handles that shyt daily. Ironically the judgment these Republicans deserve is their excuse to not do what is right.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

All we needed was her to say “remember yesterday representative (insert traitorous congressman here) told us to go this way! :damn:

:picard: they must have building plans cuz that lady was telling them what walls to knockdown.

This serious:picard:
Congressmen who dont vote for impeachment are comprised....if ppl break into my place of business, trying kidnap/kill us coworkers and I see you not worried at all after the fact....I have no choice but to assume you in on it!:francis:

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My dad voted for him mainly due to the fact that Hillary is a woman and he fell for the “drain the swamp” and fix health insurance crap.

We even fell out a bit when I told him all that was bullshyt. Dude kicked me out his house and everything.

Now I get a call from him daily talking about how fukked up trump and the rethugs are :beli:

My dads a lung cancer survivor, so trumps covid response has literally felt like a death sentence to him, and his insurance had only gotten worse.

Ive suppressed my urge to go “:ufdup: told you so” out of respect for my dad, and the fact that he probably wouldn’t talk to me for weeks.

Lots of people gotta come to terms with what they unleashed on this country by voting for/supporting orange hitler:smh:

For some reason my mom sympathizes with him. My mom is one of the most gentlest and nicest people in the world, but for some reason she fell for Trump's whining and self pity. I experienced first hand, how Trump is able to hypnotize people and create a cult like following.

She didn't vote for him(or she claims), but she refused to vote for Hillary and Biden. She is also always excusing his behavior or low key defending him. She is the only one in my immediate and extended family that doesn't loathe the guy. But if you call her a Trump supporter, she gets very angry.

I didn't even know this until this election cycle started. Apparently her and my pops have been fighting about Trump since 2016 and kept it away from us.

I live in the DMV and every time I visit ATL, I end up in a big fight with her at some point. When Trump got Covid, I was dancing in the house and that pissed her off. We didn't talk for a month. I was with them Thanksgiving through Christmas and we got into multiple fights.

The whole family is upset and losing their shyt on the family chat about what happened last Wednesday and she hasn't said a word about it. Atleast she calls to check up on my safety, but she wont' say anything about the riot.

Wheewwww I didn't know I was holding in so much. Glad I got a chance to let it out. :mjlol:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For some reason my mom sympathizes with him. My mom is one of the most gentlest and nicest people in the world, but for some reason she fell for Trump's whining and self pity. I experienced first hand, how Trump is able to hypnotize people and create a cult like following.

She didn't vote for him(or she claims), but she refused to vote for Hillary and Biden. She is also always excusing his behavior or low key defending him. She is the only one in my immediate and extended family that doesn't loathe the guy. But if you call her a Trump supporter, she gets very angry.

I didn't even know this until this election cycle started. Apparently her and my pops have been fighting about Trump since 2016 and kept it away from us.

I live in the DMV and every time I visit ATL, I end up in a big fight with her at some point. When Trump got Covid, I was dancing in the house and that pissed her off. We didn't talk for a month. I was with them Thanksgiving through Christmas and we got into multiple fights.

The whole family is upset and losing their shyt on the family chat about what happened last Wednesday and she hasn't said a word about it. Atleast she calls to check up on my safety, but she wont' say anything about the riot.

Wheewwww I didn't know I was holding in so much. Glad I got a chance to let it out. :mjlol:

lmfao! yo my dad stay talking about "i almost voted for trump then he showed his color" i stay hittin him with i know you voted for him just for talking that nonsense.

impossible to sympathize with this guy at this point. anyone who supports him somethign is wrong somewhere. but hey majority of the country is conditioned to love these type of white guys its astounding

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
So glad I can say I got no trumptards in my family. The only Ethiopian trump supporters are the c00n secessionists and ethnonationalists that want to destroy the country and side with Egypt. Literally the most c00ned out Ali Alexander type sellouts.....:russ:

Last edited:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So glad I can say I got no trumptards in my family. The only Ethiopian trump supporters are the c00n secessionists and ethnonationalists that side with Egypt. Literally the most c00ned out Ali Alexander type sellouts.....:russ:

ifi had c00n ethiopian family member i would be in taht whats app chat taht i never talk in goin in :russ:. although RIP my granfather i feel like was borderline on some other shyt. one of teh few people to keep a govt job in ethiopia since the 60's:leostare:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

full
"What legal fees?"

full

Rudy legit looks like how Japanese propaganda posters made white people look
feded087bb5b76da57473b6e7078ffaf.jpg