Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yeah I don’t know how I would deal with an immediate family member who is a Trump supporter. :scust:

Thankfully my parents and siblings all hate him. I have a couple of extended family members who supported Trump but I don’t fukk with them like that.
My dad voted for him mainly due to the fact that Hillary is a woman and he fell for the “drain the swamp” and fix health insurance crap.

We even fell out a bit when I told him all that was bullshyt. Dude kicked me out his house and everything.

Now I get a call from him daily talking about how fukked up trump and the rethugs are :beli:

My dads a lung cancer survivor, so trumps covid response has literally felt like a death sentence to him, and his insurance had only gotten worse.

Ive suppressed my urge to go “:ufdup: told you so” out of respect for my dad, and the fact that he probably wouldn’t talk to me for weeks.

Lots of people gotta come to terms with what they unleashed on this country by voting for/supporting orange hitler:smh:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

ahhhh, another case of "should've listened to black folks"......white America will never get it

He also said he hired a Black woman to lead a diversity office and created a new disciplinary body within the department, promoting a Black woman to lead it.
Also, this needs to stop being the go to move. Me and a professor in the AfAm studies dept got into it on a Zoom conference this past semester about this. The first thing these orgs do is run out and hire primarily AfAm's to lead the diversity charge. In my experiences in that field, its rare to get leadership who'll care enough and they set Black women up the worse with these positions. It's a check the box, no power and influence type of non-stakeholder gig. I got friends now who resent going into the field

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

full
"What legal fees?"

full

p0lxlSb.png
"This is a false report as always! I paid Rudy in EXPOSURE!"

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY

This is the shyt I keep talking about. Black folks been known this for decades that white supremacist groups have infiltrated law enforcement. The FBI warned back in 2004 that white nationalist have infiltrated police departments across the country. The country needs to come to the realization that law enforcement is compromised. 86% of cops voted for Trump in 2016. The number was likely higher in 2020. Every police union supported Trump. This is a major problem because alot of these cops are veterans from Iraq and Afghanistan. If nothing is done to address that law enforcement right wing domestic terror will always be problem. We have to be reality and realize that millions of white Americans want to create a fascist insurrection.

Last edited: