Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I'm tired of the Dems/Media saying this. If the gop doesn't have the gall to say it themselves then let them suffer in silence for the the orange monster they've enabled.

exactly and if they understand so much. cant they just write a bill to get them protection for the next 6 months or some shyt.

these nikkas are cowards last thing you do is vote one way because youre afraid of what might happen. you take that job becuase you want to do right. THAT is not right

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Man I'm tired of the Dems/Media saying this. If the gop doesn't have the gall to say it themselves then let them suffer in silence for the the orange monster they've enabled.
they are like people who are scared to get control of their own pit bulls after they jumped the fence. just pitiful.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Rudy legit looks like how Japanese propaganda posters made white people look
feded087bb5b76da57473b6e7078ffaf.jpg
dog im crying :dead:
how did you even make this connection? :russ:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
ifi had c00n ethiopian family member i would be in taht whats app chat taht i never talk in goin in :russ:. although RIP my granfather i feel like was borderline on some other shyt. one of teh few people to keep a govt job in ethiopia since the 60's:leostare:

My fam callin trump American “junta” and I’m callin em American Woyane right back n shyt :russ:

Yeah breh, your peoples either was making compromises or doin dirt :pachaha: :mjpls: