Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
For some reason my mom sympathizes with him. My mom is one of the most gentlest and nicest people in the world, but for some reason she fell for Trump's whining and self pity. I experienced first hand, how Trump is able to hypnotize people and create a cult like following.

She didn't vote for him(or she claims), but she refused to vote for Hillary and Biden. She is also always excusing his behavior or low key defending him. She is the only one in my immediate and extended family that doesn't loathe the guy. But if you call her a Trump supporter, she gets very angry.

I didn't even know this until this election cycle started. Apparently her and my pops have been fighting about Trump since 2016 and kept it away from us.

I live in the DMV and every time I visit ATL, I end up in a big fight with her at some point. When Trump got Covid, I was dancing in the house and that pissed her off. We didn't talk for a month. I was with them Thanksgiving through Christmas and we got into multiple fights.

The whole family is upset and losing their shyt on the family chat about what happened last Wednesday and she hasn't said a word about it. Atleast she calls to check up on my safety, but she wont' say anything about the riot.

Wheewwww I didn't know I was holding in so much. Glad I got a chance to let it out. :mjlol:

Respect...

This is possibly the deepest thing ive read on this site..

Starski

Superstar
Daps
Damn some horror stories here :mjgrin:

Down ballot dems over here rocking “anyone but trump” stickers since 19’ :wow:

worse was a creh I went to highschool with went livid on IG after the election.

bruh posted some dumb shyt like “why they called NJ(where we from) was called immediately & they didn’t call PA/MI ect yet”

Hit him with oh you dumb dumb :troll:

breh was on some

“yeah well have fun with your Rosetta Stone mandiran edition” :dead:

He then started posting shyt about a civil war & I said cool it bruh they don’t put 5’4 people in the front lines you’ll be safe.:troll:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
For some reason my mom sympathizes with him. My mom is one of the most gentlest and nicest people in the world, but for some reason she fell for Trump's whining and self pity. I experienced first hand, how Trump is able to hypnotize people and create a cult like following.

She didn't vote for him(or she claims), but she refused to vote for Hillary and Biden. She is also always excusing his behavior or low key defending him. She is the only one in my immediate and extended family that doesn't loathe the guy. But if you call her a Trump supporter, she gets very angry.

I didn't even know this until this election cycle started. Apparently her and my pops have been fighting about Trump since 2016 and kept it away from us.

I live in the DMV and every time I visit ATL, I end up in a big fight with her at some point. When Trump got Covid, I was dancing in the house and that pissed her off. We didn't talk for a month. I was with them Thanksgiving through Christmas and we got into multiple fights.

The whole family is upset and losing their shyt on the family chat about what happened last Wednesday and she hasn't said a word about it. Atleast she calls to check up on my safety, but she wont' say anything about the riot.

Wheewwww I didn't know I was holding in so much. Glad I got a chance to let it out. :mjlol:
You sure ma dukes doesn’t post on the Coli too? :troll: