Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Yeah I don’t know how I would deal with an immediate family member who is a Trump supporter. :scust:

Thankfully my parents and siblings all hate him. I have a couple of extended family members who supported Trump but I don’t fukk with them like that.
I have two cousins who are Trumpers...one male, one female....brother and sister

I don't talk to the latter much to begin with, and the former is constantly trying to sell me something. Not a material thing mind you, but always trying to sell me on some right wing GOP idea.

He even tried to sell me on the "Maybe Kanye is right" shyt back when Ye lost it.

He's become sort of a pariah in the family...like no one wants to say he's a dumbass because he's successful, got 3 kids and all that and my fam is Caribbean so they place high value on that sort of nonsense. But he's definitely the butt of jokes. And he's quietly distanced himself from the Trump shyt, year after year, because it became increasingly difficult to justify that shyt to a room full of grown Black folks at family events.

I haven't talked to him about it since last year. I'd actually like to know how he feels about Trump in 2020 and all this shyt thus far in 2021 :mjlol:

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Dog, this needs to be investigated ASAP and given to the necessary congressional committee. This is by all means treason. You have them still talking hot shyt bringing guns into the grounds. Marjorie Taylor talking about she’s gonna impeach Biden.

they need to removes this lunatics AND make an example of them. If they don’t do that I promise you and this is not hyperbole .... this will officially be the beginning of the end of our republic. We won’t ever have stability in office. Because anytime we do something warranted (impeachment etc) those lunatics try to do the same with less than the minimum. Something has to be done
Gotta find that lady with the pink hat who was on the bullhorn. She knew way more than she should

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
hy9u9t5r76b61.jpg

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I have two cousins who are Trumpers

I don't talk to the latter much to begin with, and the former is constantly trying to sell me something. Not a material thing mind you, but always trying to sell me on some right wing GOP idea.

He even tried to sell me on the "Maybe Kanye is right" shyt back when Ye lost it.

He's become sort of a pariah in the family...like no one wants to say he's a dumbass because he's successful, got 3 kids and all that and my fam is Caribbean so they place high value on that sort of nonsense. But he's definitely the butt of jokes. And he's quietly distanced himself from the Trump shyt, year after year, because it became increasingly difficult to justify that shyt to a room full of grown Black folks at family events.

I haven't talked to him about it since last year. I'd actually like to know how he feels about Trump in 2020 and all this shyt thus far in 2021 :mjlol:
Minorities who support Trump are always weird. I got a cousin who I haven’t seen since I was like 8 but am FB friends with. Back in 2016, I de-friended her because she posted a video at a Trump rally. She sent me another friend request later so I thought I’d add her back. It wasn’t that long before she posted a pic of her standing next to a statue of Robert E. Lee and I defriended her ass again.

Keep in mind, this is an Indian woman who was born and raised in Suriname and didn’t move to America til she was about 17 or so. Wtf does she give a fukk about Robert E Lee for??? :mindblown:

People be weirdos I tell you. She always been kinda off/strange though and so are her parents. My other girl cousins on that side don’t fukk with her.

Last edited: