Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
Holy shyt he's trying to grift Rudy now :russ:

This was entirely unpredictable. :comeon: With what Rudy knows you think he'd pay up for that jousting at windmills shyt, but Trump just DGAF or never realizes he's like this

giphy.gif

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was entirely unpredictable. :comeon: With what Rudy knows you think he'd pay up for that jousting at windmills shyt, but Trump just DGAF or never realizes he's like this

giphy.gif

thing is i think rudy too p*ssy to flip on trump. its ilarious time after time trump shows his colors and people think they arent gonna eventually get fukked by him is the definition of insane.
then they get out and most of them dont do shyt about it. if i was trump it would be extra spooky with rudy cuz im sure rudy knows where teh bodies lay thats why rudy kept trying to lead every controversy trump was getting hell for, so he can direct them in the wrong direction. im tired of how stupid half this country is, its concerning, because ultimately it feels like its by design

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
thing is i think rudy too p*ssy to flip on trump. its ilarious time after time trump shows his colors and people think they arent gonna eventually get fukked by him is the definition of insane.
then they get out and most of them dont do shyt about it. if i was trump it would be extra spooky with rudy cuz im sure rudy knows where teh bodies lay thats why rudy kept trying to lead every controversy trump was getting hell for, so he can direct them in the wrong direction. im tired of how stupid half this country is, its concerning, because ultimately it feels like its by design

It is by design.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

When Kim Dine took over as the new chief of the US Capitol Police in 2012, he knew he had a serious problem. Since 2001, hundreds of Black officers had sued the department for racial discrimination. They alleged that white officers called Black colleagues slurs like the N-word and that one officer found a hangman’s noose on his locker. White officers were called “huk lovers” or “FOGs” — short for “friends of gangsters” — if they were friendly with their Black colleagues. Black officers faced “unprovoked traffic stops” from fellow Capitol Police officers. One Black officer claimed he heard a colleague say, “Obama monkey, go back to Africa.”

In case after case, agency lawyers denied wrongdoing. But in an interview, Dine said it was clear he had to address the department’s charged racial climate. He said he promoted a Black officer to assistant chief, a first for the agency, and tried to increase diversity by changing the force’s hiring practices. He also said he hired a Black woman to lead a diversity office and created a new disciplinary body within the department, promoting a Black woman to lead it.

“There is a problem with racism in this country, in pretty much every establishment that exists,” said Dine, who left the agency in 2016. “You can always do more in retrospect

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I :mjlol:everytime Jemele tweets about politics ever since I found out her mom voted for Trump in 2016. She allowed to voice her views of course but shyts just funny as fukk to me. Glad it ain't my mom I couldn't tolerate the ignorance:hubie:
Yeah I don’t know how I would deal with an immediate family member who is a Trump supporter. :scust:

Thankfully my parents and siblings all hate him. I have a couple of extended family members who supported Trump but I don’t fukk with them like that.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Yeah I don’t know how I would deal with an immediate family member who is a Trump supporter. :scust:

Thankfully my parents and siblings all hate him. I have a couple of extended family members who supported Trump but I don’t fukk with them like that.
Being white, I have extendo family who fukk with Trump. Not surprisingly, I don't FW them at all.