Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
All jokes, if this can end even worse for trump and the GOP then the 4 years were worth it. The right got a few judges, the left gets a scarred nation/generation afraid of the fascist domestic terrorist far right and a sunken GOP ship.

Watch record turnouts for midterm elections in the coming years.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
qlxy4uj9x7b61.jpg

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I can't remember. shyt, it might have been this one for all I know. This week has been a blur clicking back and forth between threads. Breh made an off-color joke about Trump and Ivanka and the brehs hit him with the :picard::ufdup:

@2Quik4UHoes tried to apologize and said it's a bad joke but they were calling for him to be banned and shyt and said the Coli is better than that :mjpls:

He mentioned that the board has been spamming a dead girl with blood gushing out her mouth as a smiley and apologized again to not derail the thread but they weren't trying to hear it.
That was this thread.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dog, this needs to be investigated ASAP and given to the necessary congressional committee. This is by all means treason. You have them still talking hot shyt bringing guns into the grounds. Marjorie Taylor talking about she’s gonna impeach Biden.

they need to removes this lunatics AND make an example of them. If they don’t do that I promise you and this is not hyperbole .... this will officially be the beginning of the end of our republic. We won’t ever have stability in office. Because anytime we do something warranted (impeachment etc) those lunatics try to do the same with less than the minimum. Something has to be done

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Dog, this needs to be investigated ASAP and given to the necessary congressional committee. This is by all means treason. You have them still talking hot shyt bringing guns into the grounds. Marjorie Taylor talking about she’s gonna impeach Biden.

they need to removes this lunatics AND make an example of them. If they don’t do that I promise you and this is not hyperbole .... this will officially be the beginning of the end of our republic. We won’t ever have stability in office. Because anytime we do something warranted (impeachment etc) those lunatics try to do the same with less than the minimum. Something has to be done

For real. They gotta go to the UNITED NATIONS and be trialed as world criminals and crimes against humanity. Anything less, and America the Republic will collapse from social unrest,

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
Completely off topic but the bolded or Yall Cacda might have to be an official coli sanction name. Cac Qaeda just rolls off the tongue and sounds hilarious and Y’all Cacda got the acronym quality of Yall Cracka ass cracka DumbAsses :russ:

I heard people call them the gravy seals