Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Pelosi has capitalized on every blunder Trump and the GOP have made these past couple months. I'm not going to go out of my way to give her too much credit but she's done a fine job here and she's very calculated... we knew that...

... she's made her mistakes also but what we see here is a very seasoned, calculated and well polished politician vs. a fukking clown and it shows... :manny:

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
The cult of Trump is insane, its wild listening to them talk

Trump has infiltrated these cacs soul with his racist platform...he is them...they are him...He forced them to hide under a table for 2 hours and made them call their loved ones and they still pledge allegiance.. They are Heavens Gate cult status at this point....the Republicans are an extension of their base that care more about white supremacy than what's best for the country :jbhmm:

Blood will be shed in the upcoming days and weeks in the name of one the worst human beings to ever do it....hopefully Trumpers get all the smoke they are looking for ....that would be poetic justice :banderas:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"get to" ? :dead: the dems would be using him in THEIR effort

it kills you to admit they put their egos over strategy. it doesnt even matter, but it was a trash move for trash reasons

why do you think kinzingers party didnt give him time :childplease:
What did he need in the 4 minutes that he couldn't have said in the minute allotted?

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
imrs.php

Someone said buddy probably made his beads while doing arts and crafts with his mom.

Last edited:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
What thread? Is it in TLR?
I can't remember. shyt, it might have been this one for all I know. This week has been a blur clicking back and forth between threads. Breh made an off-color joke about Trump and Ivanka and the brehs hit him with the :picard::ufdup:

@2Quik4UHoes tried to apologize and said it's a bad joke but they were calling for him to be banned and shyt and said the Coli is better than that :mjpls:

He mentioned that the board has been spamming a dead girl with blood gushing out her mouth as a smiley and apologized again to not derail the thread but they weren't trying to hear it.