Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
The story about the woman posing as a journalist while being a proud boy had me saying

giphy.gif

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels

I guess no one gives a shyt about the Little Rascals enough to demand he be cut from that too. My childhood :mjlol:

Dude definitely crossed too many lines as a public figure to just be popping up in kids movies all friendly like it's all good. Imagine Hitler dancing down the street in Little Orphan Annie or some shyt.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coli’s resident white boy checking in

A gang of my white friends are coordinating trolling attacks on all the shakeology vendor CACs we went to high school with

Over 400 individuals have unfriended or blocked us so far

Stay tuned for more updates

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
source.gif

:russ:

I have my issues with the Dems but Nancy BODIED HIS A$$. Those Hypocrites RAMMED through a Supreme Court Justice in one week so Nancy did the same with Impeachment. They can't say jack sh!t. As for the 197, they wear the Scarlet Letter of History. I'm hearing reports that they were "Scared for the Lives after the Storming of the Capitol". Yeah because your CULT Leader will send his WALKING DEAD MOB on you. You should of convicted him last time but you were caught up and enabled him for 4 years. Also any Senator that has links to the MOB needs to be expelled but that can happen once the Dems take over. Cruz and Hawley and a few others also might be done for sure. The chick that tweeted Nancy's location should be done as well. There needs to be a 9/11 Commission (though that report didn't tell the full story) about this. A video leaked showing people talking about "Floor Plans" so again shows coordination. We know Cops, Military etc was involved.

Like I said in the Election thread, 2024 was dead then and it's dead for sure now. It's over for Trump politically. Impeached Twice, Lost Popular Vote Twice. Lost Georgia and Arizona. The Republicans need to rebrand and reform their Party. Also Pence killed his chances too by not invoking the 25th even after they were going to HANG him. The only reason Mitch isn't moving forward immediately is it leaked he's for Impeachment and that was a huge story today. So he's got to play it off to give Trump more time. To the 10 Republicans, you just put down a LEGENDARY vote that will change your careers. If the MAGA MOB comes after you it will only make it worst for Trump and his MAGA Terrorist. They tried to Overthrow our Government to keep their CULT Leader in but failed miserably. This was the biggest FAILED TAKEOVER EVER. Now they will forever be Domestic Terrorist that Stormed the Capitol to keep their Dictator in. All that and JOE BIDEN is STILL going to be your President. Like someone on the Floor said today. "We STOPPED THE STEAL alright, Stopped TRUMP from Stealing our Democracy."

source.gif

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This country's education system is pathetic. These past two months (really, 4 years) have really shed light on how little people understand their own government and how it functions. And I'm even talking about people that I've spoken with that have degrees. :dwillhuh:

The reason why no one really (or, used to) take oddball or midterm elections seriously, is because the lack of understanding of the branches of the US Government. Public Schools cram standardized testing, but none on American Civics