Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yea im not on some scary shyt. but my dad and sister messaged me talking about plans to meet if something happens. i said yall nikkas can catch me in another country cuz this aint it. If my parents were old and stuff of that nature i would be trying my hardest to find a less polarized place to live. im in my families ear about it anyway especially my sister who has kids.
Come to London breh. We good beyond Coronavirus and Brexit. :myman:

Wait:huhldup:

You may be better off where you are breh:pachaha:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Fukk Mitch :pacspit: half the reason we're in this position is because he spent the last four years enabling Trump

And I didn't forget about that shyt after RBG died either :pacspit:
Keep saying this. nikkas will have their pom poms out for Mitch, calling him Mitch tha gawd or some shyt otherwise smh.

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
Truuuuuuuuump? Truuuuuuuuump whoooooooo....?

mcconnell-turtle.jpg

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
I'm very dubious about Mitch cosigning impeachment.

He's trying to set up a play where by 2022 the Rethuglicans can distance themselves from Trump just like they retconned the Bush 43 era.
im sure thats what he is doing but at this point we cant stop him from going along with it

if hes choosing the corporate wing of the republicans over the MAGA base its still lose-lose for the GOP overall

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
GOP can’t win without Maga train
You can't win with them either. There's no going back from storming the capital.

The GOP's best bet is to appeal to moderates and reasonable conservatives and assume the MAGATS will vote for them anyway, but the prominence they achieved under Trump has to go.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree but it's a tight rope to walk for them. If this is true, Mitch is likely hoping for some of them old "we will restore the party" but I don't know if they've calculated correctly. I believe Trump is bigger than the party.

They could see devastating losses short term but maybe if they ditch Trump they can save the party enough to be viable in '24...

Like I said, it's a tight rope..

I would agree before the Capitol incident but now any politician associated with MAGA is toxic. People are coming for their heads.