Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I always hated the idea that Trump supporters are "dumb rednecks." Yes, that might be the majority of them but they are also doctors, congressmen, police officers, firefighters, scholars, actors, Olympic swimmers.... it runs much deeper than some white trash. The white trash is the front line.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Slow your roll buddy. Nothing has happened yet on the stimulus.

We have to wait for Biden and the Democratic senate to be sworn-in and for them to pass something.
And the likelihood of that passing is equivalent to Trump thinking he was going to win on January 6th...

Manchin is never voting for that...

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps

Moscow bytch McConnell has had his high level oligarch convos. Them nikkas ain't tying their wagon to MAGAt nation like what the German industrialists did in the 1930s.

So it's Garden variety "Patriotic" obstruction, which is what McConnell loves doing most anyway. He'll be laughing in the faces of the true Senate MAGAts and Hawley and Cruz ain't wagging that nasty putrid mean old dog. :patrice:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

Well bring the Senate in and vote on it when the house passes it Wednesday. :stopitslime:

I always hated the idea that Trump supporters are "dumb rednecks." Yes, that might be the majority of them but they are also doctors, congressmen, police officers, firefighters, scholars, actors, Olympic swimmers.... it runs much deeper than some white trash. The white trash is the front line.

I call all of them hillbillies. Its more so about their willful ignorance, tendency to lash out emotionally and be violent.