Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Democrats and the Government gotta stop being p*ssy. There’s reports that there’s going to be violent riots all over the country and there’s been an increase in death threats to Biden, Harris and Pelosi. They need to start shooting these crazy ass Trump supporters, end of story. And the rest lock their crazy asses up until they get the hint and not bullsh*t 1 year sentences. Give them 15 years the same way you give black first time offenders the book.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never understand why you announce this. Keep it secret then drop it after Trump is gone

Because you know it's coming, doesn't mean you can stop it. Just ratcheting up the pressure to limit his options in these final days.

The ultimate next step at this stage would be if the family of Officer Sicknick bought a civil suit for a few hundred million against Trump for causing his death, but they are conservative so I doubt it would happen.

If OJ lost his civil suit, I don't see how Trump would win his.

Daps
You can't win with them either. There's no going back from storming the capital.

The GOP's best bet is to appeal to moderates and reasonable conservatives and assume the MAGATS will vote for them anyway, but the prominence they achieved under Trump has to go.

They need to win back white educated suburbanites before it's too late.