Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This is all about 2022 at this point

GOP wants to reclaim those lost suburbs

I agree but it's a tight rope to walk for them. If this is true, Mitch is likely hoping for some of them old "we will restore the party" but I don't know if they've calculated correctly. I believe Trump is bigger than the party.

They could see devastating losses short term but maybe if they ditch Trump they can save the party enough to be viable in '24...

Like I said, it's a tight rope..

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Fukk Mitch :pacspit: half the reason we're in this position is because he spent the last four years enabling Trump

And I didn't forget about that shyt after RBG died either :pacspit:

Facts, I don’t want him to escape. He enabled this piece of shyt don’t scurry off now. :pachaha:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
On Monday, Mr. Biden telephoned Mr. McConnell to ask whether it was possible to set up a dual track that would allow the Senate to confirm Mr. Biden’s cabinet nominees and hold a Senate trial at the same time, according to officials briefed on the conversation who disclosed it on condition of anonymity. Far from avoiding the topic of impeaching Mr. Trump, Mr. McConnell said it was a question for the Senate parliamentarian, and promised Mr. Biden a quick answer.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Another thing to consider is within the past 48 hours many corporations have made the call to no longer support the GOP... You know Mitch was watching this like "we gotta get rid of this motherfukker and let the smoke blow over.."

I don't have high hopes but when corporations stop the money flow.... u see how quickly shyt can move.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

Q3UnrW5.gif