Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Ok so people are being evicted, folks have little money to buy food, the vaccine rollout is a debacle, Biden has no cabinet members even working through a transition, and you think if they spend a month on an impeachment trial before any of that shyt is addressed it will go over well?

It's not about what you think should happen, it's about what the opposition can do to muck this shyt up while making YOU look bad in the process. Mitch, Trump, and the republicans would absolutely love for this trial to be the first thing the senate tackles because they could draw it out with legal technicalities while Biden has no cabinet members in place and is getting blamed for not getting the checks out.
He hates everything the dems do. They’ll open the door with their right hand and he’ll complain it wasn’t with their left. For once they are actually making the right moves with their political capital.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
xp8iwy0igla61.jpg

Let horrible ideas fester brehs

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
He hates everything the dems do. They’ll open the door with their right hand and he’ll complain it wasn’t with their left. For once they are actually making the right moves with their political capital.
Don’t be shook like Ted Cruz taking about AOC without tagging her, at me.

Second, your glue huffing, follower ass was out here dapping posts about how the Dems would lose the $2,000 stimulus checks battle that suggested it would cost them Georgia senate seats—which I said the opposite. Stop following and stop trolling.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

In an interview with the Washington Post, Sund claimed the House of Representatives’ sergeant-at-arms, Paul Irving, said he was not comfortable with the “optics” of declaring an emergency ahead of the demonstration, while the sergeant-at-arms at the Senate, Michael Stenger, suggested he should only informally seek for the national guard to be put on standby.

Wow. That will be their heads rolling.

They were not uncomfortable with the optics when it came to BLM, however. :mjpls:

2 Americas

Can Biden really trust the people in charge of these Departments, who are clearly Trump sycophants to make the right decision over the next 2 weeks?

Last edited:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
@King Kreole want to chime in on your buddy Trump the man you said ran the most pro black campaign ever? You've been rather conspicuously absent...

@Mephistopheles
Yeah sorry, I've been laying low because the Feds are looking for me...totally uhh unrelated to the events at the Capitol though...I definitely wasn't there :thumbsup:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Breh I see what you're saying here.. I'm not claiming that 75 million people are terrorists but many of them are sympathetic to the cause and enabling which is just as bad. These are your neighbors or maybe co-workers, people you see out at the store or the gas station. People you see walking their little ass dogs...

These people are not going to show up in D.C. and storm the capitol. But they are a problem. They are supporting this movement and they are putting terrorists in power by electing conspiracy nuts to their local government and making people like Hawley viable candidates.

Also, some will call this fear mongering but it's true.. if blood were to spill out into the streets, not predicting but it could.. there's a target on anyone's back who don't fit the part of a "Trump supporter."

This has all happened in other nations... it's history and it's bubbling here.
*Trump got 74 million votes.

75 is Trump lies :ufdup: