Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
breh it’s not 75 million people

75 million people fell for Trump’s carny nonsense and voted for him, for whatever reason. the majority being down ballot republican voters. A banana could be on the GOP ticket and they would have voted for it

The terrorist faction we must eliminate is far less. Not insignificant but far, far less.

I understand your point but just trying to call out hyperbole

Nobody disagrees the GOP needs a massive overhaul, that’s a given
The problem is the people who didn’t go to Washington don’t even think this insurrection was a big deal and still support Trump. And that’s basically the whole right.

I been peeping these comments the last several days...

“What about when BLM and Antifa destroyed property and threatened to kill people? Why aren’t they being rounded up by the FBI”?

“Violence from both sides should be condemned. The left only condemns it even its conservatives doing it.”

“Why is biased _____ posting this crap? They’re trying to divide the country just like all the liberal media.”

“Why weren’t Dems punished for the Russia hoax?”

They literally do not care. No lightbulb will go off. These people are gone. Not the Capital terrorists. Anyone who still calls themself a Republican or Trump supporter. And it’s half the country. It might be time to consider leaving USA for good especially if you have kids like me. Dead ass.

Last edited: