Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
giphy.gif

This self ether is the perfect ending for these clowns. These retards really uploaded their government ID's to a website where they plotted a terrorist attack :pachaha:......Just a complete bunch of fukk ups :mjlol:

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
This self ether is the perfect ending for these clowns. These retards really uploaded their government ID's to a website where they plotted a terrorist attack :pachaha:......Just a complete bunch of fukk ups :mjlol:

It's the paranoiac entertainment consumer in me maybe, but I wonder if the owners of Parler aren't part of some massive domestic psyop or intelligence gathering themselves. These people have no loyalty even to their own clans of MAGAts - could be a bunch of double or triple agents. :mjlit:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fukk u.

It was a pelosi hit piece. Pelosi was there talking about the insurrection, then the reporter started to make it seem like Pelosi was responsible for some of the problems in DC too.
I didnt get that impression at all.

:gucci:

Timestamp?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Even the hackers are coming at their necks:picard:......MAGA bout to get the death blow. They really thought they were invincible. I'm not even mad this happened anymore. We needed this to happen for the whole country to see these evil muthafukkers for what they really are. Just a bunch of brainwashed cowards.

If trump don't get impeached the government is a joke. If they gotta hold off until they get more stimulus out that's cool. But they gotta make an example out of this p*ssy.
Hackers forming like Voltron out here :lolbron:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush