Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What the fukk? Dems need to get younger asap or do like McConnell and don't do interviews. She let the reporter get away with calling her an obstructionist.
That's your take after watching?

Seek help

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
qzpwz0gn8ma61.jpg

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

Even the hackers are coming at their necks:picard:......MAGA bout to get the death blow. They really thought they were invincible. I'm not even mad this happened anymore. We needed this to happen for the whole country to see these evil muthafukkers for what they really are. Just a bunch of brainwashed cowards.

If trump don't get impeached the government is a joke. If they gotta hold off until they get more stimulus out that's cool. But they gotta make an example out of this p*ssy.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Link you posted shows support for impeachment from 10/1/19-2/13/20. The case for impeachment is much stronger now.
Looking at more recent polls, you see a higher support %
This poll from yesterday shows a higher support % (https://www.ipsos.com/sites/default...line_abc_ipsos_poll_january_10_2021_final.pdf)
We've also seen Republican senators take stronger stances against him this time.

There's also more benefits like this:

He tried to bribe a foreign government by pulling aid he didn't have the authority to pull to elevate a conspiracy theory against a political opponent. When caught he dropped it. It was an open and shut case and was absolutely worth impeachment and removal. The only people that were wholeheartedly behind it were democrats.