Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
ErauWB8W4AAoiTe

:russ:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh I see what you're saying here.. I'm not claiming that 75 million people are terrorists but many of them are sympathetic to the cause and enabling which is just as bad. These are your neighbors or maybe co-workers, people you see out at the store or the gas station. People you see walking their little ass dogs...

These people are not going to show up in D.C. and storm the capitol. But they are a problem. They are supporting this movement and they are putting terrorists in power by electing conspiracy nuts to their local government and making people like Hawley viable candidates.

Also, some will call this fear mongering but it's true.. if blood were to spill out into the streets, not predicting but it could.. there's a target on anyone's back who don't fit the part of a "Trump supporter."

This has all happened in other nations... it's history and it's bubbling here.

I hear you. Edited my original post so it’s better now.

And I’m really just riffing. We Gucci.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
I hate giving this any attention but I see him lurking in other threads so let me take the time to say @DEAD7 has been wrong about pretty much everything over the last four years and he still won't admit it, it's hysterical. I don't block anyone, I find it more soothing to point and laugh. :manny:
:feedme:receipts? or are you dap fishing?