Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
the pension he gets should be an easy argument for anyone to make

like should we really be paying this clown 200K a year for a pension for a job he failed to perform in every possible way?
If they have the votes in the senate to convict him I'm all for it. If they're going into another impeachment where they then have another trial and don't have the votes don't bother.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I know they have to stop things, but I also do not think this will take 100 days to get right. If they can't force a vote on Trump within a week, then what the fukk are they doing?

This dude had his army go in and threaten the lives of congress members at work. This is a priority.

Ok so people are being evicted, folks have little money to buy food, the vaccine rollout is a debacle, Biden has no cabinet members even working through a transition, and you think if they spend a month on an impeachment trial before any of that shyt is addressed it will go over well?

It's not about what you think should happen, it's about what the opposition can do to muck this shyt up while making YOU look bad in the process. Mitch, Trump, and the republicans would absolutely love for this trial to be the first thing the senate tackles because they could draw it out with legal technicalities while Biden has no cabinet members in place and is getting blamed for not getting the checks out.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Life comes at you fast
dqD8ksj.png

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I did some reading around different websites today. Some tri-state political boards I lurk around. These people are supposedly "sane" Republicans and most of them don't understand how awful this all was... most of them don't understand that in reality all these people should be brought up on treason including Trump himself.

So the idea that Trump has "lost" most Republicans. I think he's lost some that understand the constitution and the need for a stable government but the everyday Republican is still mostly a piece of shyt and that's not even getting into all the people who push conspiracy theories 24/7 or think they are John Rambo.

This isn't going away.. 75 million is a lot of fukking people. That's why action must be taken. It needs to be taught that this shyt will not occur again, it will not stand, you will face the consequences and you will not get your old life back.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
his isn't going away.. 75 million is a lot of fukking people. That's why action must be taken. It needs to be taught that this shyt will not occur again, it will not stand, you will face the consequences and you will not get your old life back.
Yeah. Military, police , National Guard etc better be ready to check these dudes because they are 100% going to try some shyt again.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Ok so people are being evicted, folks have little money to buy food, the vaccine rollout is a debacle, Biden has no cabinet members even working through a transition, and you think if they spend a month on an impeachment trial before any of that shyt is addressed it will go over well?
Im aware of all of that, AND we have a president who incited an insurrection. This won't take a month to handle. We had a Supreme Court justice rammed through in a week. We can do the same for an impeachment trial.
It's not about what you think should happen, it's about what the opposition can do to muck this shyt up while making YOU look bad in the process. Mitch, Trump, and the republicans would absolutely love for this trial to be the first thing the senate tackles because they could draw it out with legal technicalities while Biden has no cabinet members in place and is getting blamed for not getting the checks out.
So this goes back to what I said prior, they are scared of the Republicans.

Cognito

All Star
Daps
If Republicans want to stop impeachment they need to get on a call with Biden right now instead of smearing him as divisive

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate giving this any attention but I see him lurking in other threads so let me take the time to say @DEAD7 has been wrong about pretty much everything over the last four years and he still won't admit it, it's hysterical. I don't block anyone, I find it more soothing to point and laugh. :manny:

I’ve been on a pointing and laughing spree all week too

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate giving this any attention but I see him lurking in other threads so let me take the time to say @DEAD7 has been wrong about pretty much everything over the last four years and he still won't admit it, it's hysterical. I don't block anyone, I find it more soothing to point and laugh. :manny:
DEAD7 is the Harvey Dent of HL :laff:

you either die a hero, or post long enough to see yourself become the villain :wow:

Last edited:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did some reading around different websites today. Some tri-state political boards I lurk around. These people are supposedly "sane" Republicans and most of them don't understand how awful this all was... most of them don't understand that in reality all these people should be brought up on treason including Trump himself.

So the idea that Trump has "lost" most Republicans. I think he's lost some that understand the constitution and the need for a stable government but the everyday Republican is still mostly a piece of shyt and that's not even getting into all the people who push conspiracy theories 24/7 or think they are John Rambo.

This isn't going away.. 75 million is a lot of fukking people. That's why action must be taken. It needs to be taught that this shyt will not occur again, it will not stand, you will face the consequences and you will not get your old life back.

breh it’s not 75 million people

75 million people fell for Trump’s carny nonsense and voted for him, for whatever reason. the majority being down ballot republican voters. A banana could be on the GOP ticket and they would have voted for it

The terrorist faction we must eliminate is far less. Not insignificant but far, far less.

I understand your point but just trying to call out hyperbole

Nobody disagrees the GOP needs a massive overhaul, that’s a given

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
breh it’s not 75 million people

75 million people fell for Trump’s carny art of the deal speak and voted for him, for whatever reason

The terrorist faction we must eliminate is far less. Not insignificant but far, far less.

I understand your point but just trying to call out hyperbole

Breh I see what you're saying here.. I'm not claiming that 75 million people are terrorists but many of them are sympathetic to the cause and enabling which is just as bad. These are your neighbors or maybe co-workers, people you see out at the store or the gas station. People you see walking their little ass dogs...

These people are not going to show up in D.C. and storm the capitol. But they are a problem. They are supporting this movement and they are putting terrorists in power by electing conspiracy nuts to their local government and making people like Hawley viable candidates.

Also, some will call this fear mongering but it's true.. if blood were to spill out into the streets, not predicting but it could.. there's a target on anyone's back who don't fit the part of a "Trump supporter."

This has all happened in other nations... it's history and it's bubbling here.