Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
ErWx8o9XUAIj3ED

Education is badly lacking in america

Stuff like this is crazy and honestly shows how ingrained Twitter/Social Media is in our society. People really think getting banned on Twitter is a 1st amendment violation. Like you can't be heard if people can't see your tweets :russ:

Also, Trump has to be heated, he had an incredible amount of reach/engagement on Twitter. Tweets were displayed everywhere from the news to the Coli. He will never get that reach again and moving to another platform isn't going to solve it (unless CNN starts showing Parler posts on tv). He could've kept his mouth shut and grifted millions off his Twitter followers by spending the next few years whining about Biden.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stuff like this is crazy and honestly shows how ingrained Twitter/Social Media is in our society. People really think getting banned on Twitter is a 1st amendment violation. Like you can't be heard if people can't see your tweets :russ:

Also, Trump has to be heated, he had an incredible amount of reach/engagement on Twitter. Tweets were displayed everywhere from the news to the Coli. He will never get that reach again and moving to another platform isn't going to solve it (unless CNN starts showing Parler posts on tv). He could've kept his mouth shut and grifted millions off his Twitter followers by spending the next few years whining about Biden.

I don’t have faith in the networks to ignore him on parler or wherever

he’s ratings gold and that’s all they care about.

On a non eventful day if he types something stupid I have no faith that the networks
Will ignore him.

He gives them endless content

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Not sure this was already shared but Congress needs to take this guy out.

also does he not know how the Alamo ended? Of course not, he’s a fukkin idiot.

00-trump-cand-page-superJumbo.jpg

"To my beautiful supporters in Texas and all around the world, I love you. You are patriots. Things got a little out of hand a couple days ago, but hey, things happen, right? I told them people were upset, and guess what happens when that happens?? People do craaazy things!

The election was stolen from us and nothing that happened last week will change this. It's a fact. We were up BIG and then they started The DUMP right at 4 in the morning. Can you believe it. D-U-M-P... and they say I can't spell. You guy think I can spell right? Ohhhh I love you too.

I told them I would leave office, but Patriots, we will fight on because that's who we are. They want me to concede but why would I do that... I didn't lose the election! Yup, it was stolen. Dominion voting machines were rigged. Obama knew this but never got rid of them. Hilary couldn't even win with them cheating for her.

You are good people. They want to make you seem like you're evil. Not to me. I will fight with you as long as you stay with me. Stay with me and we will correct this election steal! I love you. Do you love me?!!?? Let me here it. I - Love - Donald Trump! I - Love - Donald Trump! Louder! Let them hear you all the way in that swamp land in DC!"

:mjlol: