Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
"The Russian campaign’s goal was never to push out a coherent, pro-Trump message, but instead to subvert America’s democratic institutions and sow distrust. President Donald Trump was just a means to that end."
I don't think a lot of people get this. There's this huge obsession with Trump and Russia but Russia didn't back Trump because they could control him. It was quite the opposite but they recognized qualities in him that would permanently damage this country. Mission accomplished.
Putin’s disinformation campaign claims stunning victory with Capitol Hill ‘coup’

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of their main points is that its statistically impossible for precincts to have 90% + vote for one candidate. They make this point about precincts in fulton and dekalb county. Obviously, none of these people has ever stepped foot in south fulton or dekalb county. :mjpls:
Engage is housing discrimination and redlining for 150 years and then be surprised when entire neighbors vote one way, brehs. :mjpls:

Then they claim that trump votes were being removed after being uploaded. The examples they used are heavily republican counties, last time i checked those counties certified their own results. Why would county officials cetrify the results if votes were removed for the candidate they obviously support?

Long story short, its full of shyt
Why are seemingly smart professional people willing to throw everything away for this guy ? Man doesn’t care about anyone but himself and been saying since 2015 about everytime he loses ( or wins ) is fraud . He laid out his blueprint for his strategy if he lost and now he is suprised that the states were prepared

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I'm watching MSNBC and they are showing the video of when that officer was pulled out that doorway and beaten. They dont have the fire extinguisher shot but you saw them beating the shyt out of him. First time seeing this. This happens everyday, new videos dropping? The Republicans will only have Trump's base left. The ppl with common sense will all hate them. This is crazy how bad this was.

Last edited:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Oh he is PISSED at this

America is dragging Trump.

What a sight.

Actually, he has placed himself in more financial peril with this stunt than if he had accepted the election results. When the SDNY brings those charges, no one in the GOP is going to call it a witch hunt, they are going to let that shyt play out and hope he gets nailed to the cross.

What an idiot.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Oh he is PISSED at this

If Trump is anything other than a fukking pariah for the rest of his life I'm gonna be upset. NO respectable organization should ever give him the time of day again. I used to not think twice when I passed Trump National Golf Club in LA, now I want to piss on the fukking sign when I see it.

One of their main points is that its statistically impossible for precincts to have 90% + vote for one candidate. They make this point about precincts in fulton and dekalb county. Obviously, none of these people has ever stepped foot in south fulton or dekalb county. :mjpls:
That's such a stupid argument to begin with. A precinct having 90+% for one candidate isn't even uncommon. Some of the smaller precincts have even had 100% vote for a candidate before.

The number of idiotic "statistical proof the election was rigged!" arguments I've seen is really mind-blowing.