Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Fam the minute I saw people rushing the capital in all kinds of military gear and masks

I'm like yo...this is a HUGE opportunity for some foreign agents to blend in to the crowd, get in the US Capitol, and obtain or plan all sorts of fukked up shyt

Like I said before, cats shyt on you, but it's all becoming crystal clear now what the last 4 years was really about: destabilizing the United States from the inside out by using a puppet populist President who appeals to the worst of the United States citizenry, and is such a mark for himself that he does'nt realize that no one will save him when this is over.

To deny it at this point is just willful ignorance
:sas1:

:sas2:

@88m3 @ADevilYouKhow @wire28 @dtownreppin214
@dza @wire28 @BigMoneyGrip @Dameon Farrow @re'up @Blackfyre @NY's #1 Draft Pick @Skyfall @2Quik4UHoes

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Not sure this was already shared but Congress needs to take this guy out.

also does he not know how the Alamo ended? Of course not, he’s a fukkin idiot.

He's going to Alamo, TX not The Alamo Mission in San Antonio.

Alamo, Texas is a border town with Mexico. He's going to show off his "border wall" :mjlol:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

FutureGOAT

Josh Smith Stan
Daps
Reppin
Josh smith and Stacey Abrams stan
I thought r/the_donald had switched to voat :ohhh:

Anyway, I had a quick look and I scrolled through the top posts and found this vid.

Can somebody sit through the 22 minutes and tell me if their logic is flawed and how ? It seems those people are data scientists so Id like to know if they are full of shyt.

One of their main points is that its statistically impossible for precincts to have 90% + vote for one candidate. They make this point about precincts in fulton and dekalb county. Obviously, none of these people has ever stepped foot in south fulton or dekalb county. :mjpls:
Engage is housing discrimination and redlining for 150 years and then be surprised when entire neighbors vote one way, brehs. :mjpls:

Then they claim that trump votes were being removed after being uploaded. The examples they used are heavily republican counties, last time i checked those counties certified their own results. Why would county officials cetrify the results if votes were removed for the candidate they obviously support?

Long story short, its full of shyt