Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
he incited a mob that would've tried or succeeded in executing the VP in 4K. there's nothing to talk about, he's scared of pence right now
Pence sees how Romney and lady Lindsey are being treated by trumps mob. He’s too scared to invoke the 25th or say anything either .

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I've been saying this is proof positive of everything they said about him was true
Fam the minute I saw people rushing the capital in all kinds of military gear and masks

I'm like yo...this is a HUGE opportunity for some foreign agents to blend in to the crowd, get in the US Capitol, and obtain or plan all sorts of fukked up shyt

Like I said before, cats shyt on you, but it's all becoming crystal clear now what the last 4 years was really about: destabilizing the United States from the inside out by using a puppet populist President who appeals to the worst of the United States citizenry, and is such a mark for himself that he does'nt realize that no one will save him when this is over.

To deny it at this point is just willful ignorance

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Fam the minute I saw people rushing the capital in all kinds of military gear and masks

I'm like yo...this is a HUGE opportunity for some foreign agents to blend in to the crowd, get in the US Capitol, and obtain or plan all sorts of fukked up shyt

Like I said before, cats shyt on you, but it's all becoming crystal clear now what the last 4 years was really about: destabilizing the United States from the inside out by using a puppet populist President who appeals to the worst of the United States citizenry, and is such a mark for himself that he does'nt realize that no one will save him when this is over.

To deny it at this point is just willful ignorance
Intel professionals have already said the Capitol has been compromised massively. Some former 4 star generals said almost certainly some Russian spies were in that crowd

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Intel professionals have already said the Capitol has been compromised massively. Some former 4 star generals said almost certainly some Russian spies were in that crowd
These dumb c00ns were complaining about Mexican Immigrants when we should have been watching who was coming in from China, Russia, and the Middle East

Holy shyt :wow:

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps

tenor.gif

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
This argument is not only shytty it’s incredibly stupid . Trump isn’t guaranteed a platform on Twitter -. Someone should put up all of these people’s personal information ( jobs social security number , family members etc ) then when they say remove it be like free speech
How about the MLK comparison and the "Trump has done more for black people since _____" :heh:

Trump more like Bad Boy era Puffy to black people, IMO