Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
can we take a second to :salute: coli mods stepping up :leon:

ColiBan.png
:deadmanny::bryan:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought r/the_donald had switched to voat :ohhh:

Anyway, I had a quick look and I scrolled through the top posts and found this vid.

Can somebody sit through the 22 minutes and tell me if their logic is flawed and how ? It seems those people are data scientists so Id like to know if they are full of shyt.

Don’t waste your time of mmmm
I thought r/the_donald had switched to voat :ohhh:

Anyway, I had a quick look and I scrolled through the top posts and found this vid.

Can somebody sit through the 22 minutes and tell me if their logic is flawed and how ? It seems those people are data scientists so Id like to know if they are full of shyt.

no logic is terrible . They simply think the fact that Biden got 90% of votes in lots of Fulton precincts indicates fraud , I stopped watching after that . Trump supporters think that it’s impossible that his divisive tactics riled up his base And the people who hated his tactics. Trump ran worse than other GOP candidates on ballots as well yet they are ignoring it

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This argument is not only shytty it’s incredibly stupid . Trump isn’t guaranteed a platform on Twitter -. Someone should put up all of these people’s personal information ( jobs social security number , family members etc ) then when they say remove it be like free speech