Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I'm not too worried about the "million" MAGA march because the Feds will be prepared this time around and secondly it will not be as effective. It was always a disorganized mess. What I'm more worried about it a Timothy McVeigh type extremist. These are the ones to be worried about. The ones who are ex military/ex police etc. McVeigh was a very competent domestic terrorist who used his military training for the OKC bombings. Trump has alot of support of veterans and these are the ones who are capable of launching attacks such bombings or coordinated Parist style mass shootings. From now till January 21st we will have a wave of attacks some lone wolf but I have a feeling there is a major attack coming. Not in DC obviously. But somewhere local which will be just as devastating. With right wing groups/miltias being more armed, organized paranoid, angry and irrational we are due for a OKC/Ruby Ridge type of fiasco.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
ErWx8o9XUAIj3ED

Education is badly lacking in america
Beyonce should’ve finished the job.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
This is white nationalist fascism. These police departments have been compromised. Black folks have been knowing this but white society refuse to acknowledge it because they have conditioned to support and love police. Only people who are woke to this are some city dwelling white liberals. But the majority of white folks are right leaning centrist. This country is literally stepping closer and closer to fascism.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not too worried about the "million" MAGA march because the Feds will be prepared this time around and secondly it will not be as effective. It was always a disorganized mess. What I'm more worried about it a Timothy McVeigh type extremist. These are the ones to be worried about. The ones who are ex military/ex police etc. McVeigh was a very competent domestic terrorist who used his military training for the OKC bombings. Trump has alot of support of veterans and these are the ones who are capable of launching attacks such bombings or coordinated Parist style mass shootings. From now till January 21st we will have a wave of attacks some lone wolf but I have a feeling there is a major attack coming. Not in DC obviously. But somewhere local which will be just as devastating. With right wing groups/miltias being more armed, organized paranoid, angry and irrational we are due for a OKC/Ruby Ridge type of fiasco.

Yep - that’s the real concern.

The saving grace with these incidents, if they do happen, the terrorists will be card carrying Trump supporters. No ANTIFA boogie men scapegoats. The more they attempt to cause damage, the more lawmakers and law enforcement are forced to address the very real MAGA terrorist faction monster they’ve created.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Everyone in that building who can be identified should be charged with terrorism, treason, for starters. Then murder for every death. If me and some of my boys decide to break in someone's house and someone gets shot by the cops, they would charge us all with murder. If you really want to send a message, none of them should ever be let out of prison.
Exactly. They charge people with murder in state crimes when someone dies even if you never had a weapon. Just had to be there

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he incited a mob that would've tried or succeeded in executing the VP in 4K. there's nothing to talk about, he's scared of pence right now

i imagine Pence and his family are beyond furious with everything. Not to mention fearing for their well being.

This is really a textbook relationship between an abuser and their significant other

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine being a White House staffer right now? or anybody working for the administration and reporting directly to Trump??

Fukkery has to be completely off the charts

I’m starting to think we won’t see too many more pardons just because his skeleton crew doesn’t have the bandwidth or focus to draft them (one can hope right)

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why this whole reaching for unity thing won't work. This is where we're headed and no one can stop it. Nancy shouldn't back down.