Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Be stupid brehettes.

Freedom of speech just means you can speak without getting beat, imprisoned, killed or targeted some other way. It does not mean that private companies have to give you a platform. Whether you're talking about Facebook, Twitter, Book Publishers, TV Networks, etc. They have the right to refuse service to anyone, especially if said person espouses views that conflict with their viewers, their brand or their investors. People need to take a trip to China so they can see how totalitarian governments get down and stop making these asinine arguments. Jack Ma still hasn't been seen publicly yet. They got billionaires locked up for twenty years over in China for talking bad about Xi Jinping. That's free speech being denied to someone. Not being kicked off Twitter for inciting violence and getting cops killed.
Apparently a private company exercising its TOS is freedom of speech being killed off

bdkane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
College Park by way of East Bmore
Everyone in that building who can be identified should be charged with terrorism, treason, for starters. Then murder for every death. If me and some of my boys decide to break in someone's house and someone gets shot by the cops, they would charge us all with murder. If you really want to send a message, none of them should ever be let out of prison.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Be stupid brehettes.

Freedom of speech just means you can speak without getting beat, imprisoned, killed or targeted some other way. It does not mean that private companies have to give you a platform. Whether you're talking about Facebook, Twitter, Book Publishers, TV Networks, etc. They have the right to refuse service to anyone, especially if said person espouses views that conflict with their viewers, their brand or their investors. People need to take a trip to China so they can see how totalitarian governments get down and stop making these asinine arguments. Jack Ma still hasn't been seen publicly yet. They got billionaires locked up for twenty years over in China for talking bad about Xi Jinping. That's free speech being denied to someone. Not being kicked off Twitter for inciting violence and getting cops killed.
All this talk of "freedom of speech" is further solidifying how much of a failure the American education system is :snoop:

People used to get their tongue fukking cut out for speaking ill of people in power (I'm sure they still do in many places). The saddest thing about this, is these idiots can't see that the law is in there to actually protect them, not TPTB.

I wonder if she would've been ok with going to school/work and being called derogatory names every day, without any repercussions, because the offender was just exercising free speech. I guess companies shouldn't fire racists or people committing sexual harassment. After all, they're just exercising their free speech :skip:

Next time you wanna tell Stacey at work that she got a fat ass, just put a disclaimer that you're exercising free speech, brehs :hubie:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I thought r/the_donald had switched to voat :ohhh:

Anyway, I had a quick look and I scrolled through the top posts and found this vid.

Can somebody sit through the 22 minutes and tell me if their logic is flawed and how ? It seems those people are data scientists so Id like to know if they are full of shyt.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
dvox86jh8fa61.jpg