Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AWS is just a platform to host the backend application. The same backend could be hosted on any cloud or on-premise servers. The frontend is the app itself, settings, users and content are stored in a database. So if they have copies of the database, it's just a matter of getting that database restored, some front end servers and load balancers as well as changing some IP/network information for DNS. They'd be 80% or more backup and running.

I’m a CRM consultant so I have a working knowledge of app architecture - good explanation & makes sense

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The reason for this is simple. Some of these MAGA lunatics are the family members/relatives of these liberals who cry for unity so much. Its hard to ostracize these racist terrorist thugs when there your own kin. This is why liberals/moderates will always beat around the bush when it comes to addressing racism and white supremacy. Doing so would mean throwing their family members under the bus.

You mean the stuff they force black people to do daily?

Tell their loved ones you love them, but actions have consequences?

They can't do it to their kin?

Two Americas.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I suppose it’s possible but not probable

we’ll see

my hunch is he’s just taking a page out of Trump’s book and guaranteeing something to his followers while he scrambles ad figure out what the fukk he can do

Feel free to jump in my six cert brehs

EDIT: if they have copies of the database they may be able to restore it quickly provided they can find a host - hopefully they can’t
Depends on the front end code, but if they are taking their services out of the major cloud providers expect the service to absolutely suck, especially when traffic is high.

Unless traffic was never that high to begin with.:mjlol:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i can appreciate biden wanting to move forward with corona being in play

obviously they should be able to walk and chew gum, but i think we can all agree that we want the senate pushing a relief bill through, not going after the orange fakkit
The people he wants to "turn the page on" are the same people who will be coordinating pushback for what they view as a "fake virus"

Let them burn.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These fools keep escalating this stuff - Amazon probably spends more on security for a data center in a month then they will earn in their lifetime (that’s not hyperbole)

think you can plot against billion dollar tech companies on their own servers brehs
Take it a step further. Plot against a tech company that has worldwide geographical redundancy brehs. The stupidity of these people is astounding.

Also note that every reaction from them currently is a violent one.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pence isn't going to go for the 25th amendment because he knows he's a dead man if he does.

Secret service isn't going to be around forever for Pence.

Simple fix. Impeach Trump, remove him from office and give the SS detail to Pence. If I was a Dem that would be on the table to the GOP.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Now they're ready to go after AWS data centers...Parler must be shut down immediately.

VXergMj.png
take on apple, google,amazon, and the gov't brehs

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ErWx8o9XUAIj3ED

Education is badly lacking in america

Be stupid brehettes.

Freedom of speech just means you can speak without getting beat, imprisoned, killed or targeted some other way. It does not mean that private companies have to give you a platform. Whether you're talking about Facebook, Twitter, Book Publishers, TV Networks, etc. They have the right to refuse service to anyone, especially if said person espouses views that conflict with their viewers, their brand or their investors. People need to take a trip to China so they can see how totalitarian governments get down and stop making these asinine arguments. Jack Ma still hasn't been seen publicly yet. They got billionaires locked up for twenty years over in China for talking bad about Xi Jinping. That's free speech being denied to someone. Not being kicked off Twitter for inciting violence and getting cops killed.