Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Nothing more American than that :skip:

I read their entire site/code was built using AWS. So they'll have to rebuild their entire database from the ground up on wherever they're hosted next :mjlol:
I saw a statement from Parler where they claim they built it all from ground up and didn't use AWS.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Speaking of which, where's Scammy Davis Jr been? Haven't heard a peep from him all week.
From his IG
8E74EF5D-BA5E-4739-9E55-B57479FBE7C0.jpeg

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pence isn't going to go for the 25th amendment because he knows he's a dead man if he does.

Secret service isn't going to be around forever for Pence.

If he was so scared he should support impeachment and the 25th. He becomes president for a days and he gets lifetime secret service protection

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I suppose it’s possible but not probable

we’ll see

my hunch is he’s just taking a page out of Trump’s book and guaranteeing something to his followers while he scrambles ad figure out what the fukk he can do

Feel free to jump in my six cert brehs
It's a message board, as long as they have backups of the databases, it could be stood up in any cloud platform or remote datacenter in hours. By Monday afternoon is actually very doable.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a message board, as long as they have backups of the databases, it could be stood up in any cloud platform or remote datacenter in hours. By Monday afternoon is actually very doable.

Hmmm, shame. Somebody earlier in this thread said the code was written specifically around AWS. Does that make a difference? Paraphrasing, I can find the original post if needed

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Hmmm, shame. Somebody earlier in this thread said the code was written specifically around AWS. Does that make a difference? Paraphrasing, I can find the original post if needed
AWS is just a platform to host the backend application. The same backend could be hosted on any cloud or on-premise servers. The frontend is the app itself, settings, users and content are stored in a database. So if they have copies of the database, it's just a matter of getting that database restored, some front end servers and load balancers as well as changing some IP/network information for DNS. They'd be 80% or more backup and running.